Vanity Fair June 2010 : Cristiano Ronaldo and Didier Drogba by Annie Leibovitz

Ronaldo is such a butterface.

:lol: During the 2006 World Cup, I saw his face and thought he was GORGEOUS! Now, I see his face and want to vomit :yuk: It's nice to see Didier on the cover, very unexpected but I guess they wouldn't put Wayne Rooney's face on the cover of an American magazine :lol:

i'm lovin' it :lol: wc fever is going to take over and i'm a huge sports fan so bring it on!

The cover is not Vanity Fair. But, It's Ronaldo in trunks. Sorry but I'm buying this. The main ed looks nice though.

i love it! it's for the world cup folks not the end of the world.
Didier! :clap: :heart:

I don't really get why Americans would want to publish something on football (soccer is not a word). If it was published in Europe or South-America, it would sell like crazy.

But hey, seeing so many great bodies (f.ck you, Hugh Hefner) in just one magazine, I would so be getting this.

If only it had the hotness of Robin van Persie, Fernando Torres and Yoan Gourcuff in it.

More beefcake than the butcher shop...

I don't understand what market they're trying to get with this - there are far better ways to show athleticism and sport, this looks like some...I'm not even going to say what this looks like, except that they sell these kinds of magazines in a special part of the store behind a black curtain and if I wanted that I certainly wouldn't want it with Cristiano Ronaldo's greasy, Jersey Shore looking smug face plastered all over it. Vile.

For once there are half-naked men on the cover of a mainstream magazine. And I can't complain at all.

Hmm... I think it would of looked better if all the players were on the cover, some wearing briefs and the others wearing black suits. Sorta like a Dolce&Gabbana Men's ad.

what on earth is this? I might love drogba and like ronaldo... but :yuk: this is gross.

I know the cover is cheap but it's pleasing to see. :innocent:

But why isn't Kaká on the cover? :judge: Nice to see Drogba though. :heart:

I only came in this thread to see Christian:lol:
My boo is giving good eye candy. I'm so not complaining.:heart::heart:

Well this is better than having the Kennedys or any other star that's been dead for half a century on the cover.

And I don't mind the fact that they're putting soccer players on the cover. Just wish it was someone else.

There had to have been a better way to to the cover. It just looks so....thrown together. Not artistic at all.

Does anyone else wish that Annie Leibovitz would stop doing all of the vanity fair/vogue covers? THEY ARE SO BORING.

Yes! I'm with you on that!

There had to have been a better way to to the cover. It just looks so....thrown together. Not artistic at all.

It's Leibovitz! [ see above quote]

I guess VF has put so many naked and half dressed women on the cover
it's about time they put some half naked guys on the cover!
On another note, football is not very popular in the USA, so it's actually cool they gave the cover to these guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->