Vanity Fair March 2016 : Jennifer Garner by Patrick Demarchelier

Handbag Queen

Reaction score
jennifer-garner-talks-ben-affleck-divorce-vanity-fair.jpg

from justjared.com

Wait, what? Is this 2006? And to think i thought they might do something special for a Style Issue!! SMH!

Not the best picture to be chosen as a cover but I sure am happy to see her. One of very few actresses I actually like.

I LOOOOOOVE her as an actress and she always photographs well but they picked a bad angle for her nose and the layout is bloody awful.

Not bad imo... a very "celebrity" cover. I can´t wait to read the interview, gossip! :ninja:

The cover photo is not flattering to her, she is extremely beautiful and that isn't her best angle.

That said, bring on the dish!! These exclusive interviews usually are pretty juicy and I want to know the story behind all this. I hope she does more acting now that she's free, she was so incredible on Alias ages ago and she can switch from being sweet as pie to kicking ***.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very boring and generic cover. It looks like the cover of Parade.

I doubt she will trash Ben.

It doesn't look ANYTHING like her. She is such a beauty but here she looks like one of the Desperate Housewives. So disappointing.

It doesn't look ANYTHING like her. She is such a beauty but here she looks like one of the Desperate Housewives. So disappointing.

My first thought exactly! This cover will appeal to the People/US Weekly reader, 'the all-American sweetheart who gave up her career only to be crossed by her perfect Hollywood star hubby's inability to keep his zipper closed'. They love those narratives. So to that end, I think the styling makes sense. Also, Jennifer Garner isn't exactly the most interesting when it comes to fashion, so I didn't expect much. I'm actually surprised to see her sit down with them, because it's not her style. Katie didn't, Gwen's probably still thinking of it. The Batman pr dept must be having sleepless nights. Lol.

I don't mind the take-down, but it wouldve been better for another month. But then I see Kendall's got a coverline.....

Her smile is everything, gorgeous, the styling not.

I think this is a beautiful image. Yes, awful layout and texts, but the photo stands out. I love the smile and summerish colours.

her face looks so strange and weird, totally ruins the whole cover

Such a beautiful smile! Always a welcome to see her shine on a cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->