Prada Resort 2010

I love the first few looks best and the shoes are beautiful as usual, I can't wait to see detail shots. I'm not really that impressed by the prints and I find the combination of shirts and sweaters with those Bikini bottoms a bit odd, but I guess that's just Prada.^_^

i actually like the prints! it looks like maybe they are the Holliday and Brown prints similar to what she used in Fall 2003 (my personal fave collection of hers :smile: )

boring. another let down cruise collection. overdone prints and school uniforms from the past.

I love it!!! really bright and some perfect summer outfits!! finally a cruise collection thaat is good!!!

I absolutely love it.

I have a real soft spot for kitchy, 1960's, Suburban vacation style...it's so charming and endearing. And Miuccia does it so well because she makes it seem so smart and ironic - it feels both optimistic and cynical at the same time! I love the prints, the accessories and the styling. Really wonderful.

It's funny, though...because over the last few months I've been dreaming up a collection like this one! I really had imagined a collection inspired by 1950's/1960's tourism in the tropics.

those first 10 looks make all the girls look so...short :blink:

Love it as usual, but then again, I love almost everything she does.

I wonder which items Anna will pick for the summer. I am happy to see that the Prada 'peacock' square pattern is back. Prints done in a sophisticated way. Hopefully, the collection will sell liek crazy, and Prada will manage to work on getting rid of some of that debt.

This collection was a breath of fresh air. I love it when Miuccia uses a lot prints and colors, so feminine and powerful.

The color palette is a little My Little Pony though. A little.

Wow Im surprised! This is the first collection from Prada I have ever liked in my entire life.
The prints are so cool! They remind me of the patterns you see on playing cards.
The knotted tops are so cute! And I love the colour combinations, very fresh.

This is truely a cruise collection.

Well, it's not love at first sight like her last few efforts have been for me.

It reminds me of both her S/S 01 Prada collection (in the colors and knitwear, mainly) and her S/S 03 Miu Miu collection (the sort of cheesy mid-century suburban family on vacay in Hawaii vibe).

and those contrast cuffs really remind me of spring/summer 2002. one wonders why she doesn't put more of these digestible pieces on her rtw runway. :unsure:

100046963.jpg

style.com

love the vibe of the whole collection...this is what retail needs right now to inspire people shop again!

The colours of most of the collection reminds me of Louis Vuitton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->