Vera Wang S/S 2010: Anna De Rijk by Carter Smith

^ :rofl: it's because he shot the bridal line, so automatically I thought he'd shot this as well :wink:

I was hoping someone would post this. Simply gorgeous. Glad she still cares about advertising in the midst of this economy, and send out a great campaign.

Came across this ad today in US Vogue...

Was quite struck by it. Romantic, indeed... especially the first photo... :heart:

Dreamy.

Beautiful ! :heart: probably one of the few campaigns if not the only one i've seen this season where i feel the spirit of the clothes are truly captured and made the focus of the photograph. particularly that first shot....the dress + the jewelry look spectacular !...:woot:

i love the light streaming in from those big windows behind and the space they've chosen to use..... this glamorous, ornate dress in an empty, industrial space is so beautiful. :crush:

i don't like the sunglasses ad as much..:ninja: mainly because i think the sunglasses are ugly ! it would have been lovely without them..

These are so beautiful. Very delicate & romantic. I can stare at them for hours.

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
:crush:

source|HQ capped by me from zinio (ELLE march)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need HQ..:cry::heart:

source:art+commerce

Attachments

• AAC287756.jpg
    AAC287756.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 12
really simple, but this is smart and i think it could be efficient !

I guess they mix S/S and F/W campaign altogether or is it me being mixed up :unsure::lol:

youkioske

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DC80
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->