Versace F/W 09.10 : Gisele Bündchen & Paul Sculfor by Mario Testino

The black dress is one of the best pieces of the collection, I'm glad they showed the thigh high slit cuz thats my favourite part ^_^

I don't like her, and I think she is a bad top model. But I must recognize it has a strong image, fresh and almost glamorous in this campaign. But... so repetitive...

The eyewear shot is arguably the best shot of the campaign:D
Very glam and luxurious.

^I agree. It's a wonderful shot.

Versace FW2009 Full campaing
Photographer: Mario Testino
Art Director: Stephen Gan
Styling: Brana Wolf
Model: Gisele Bundchen, Paul Sculfor

mariotestino.com

These are really nice, but very safe. I really like the shoes and eyewear shots. Thank you for posting the full campaign testinofan!

I like that they're vivid. They don't muck around with messy poses. The shoe shots are awesome. Gisele looks hot.

Thanx for posting. I like it, it´s simple but the collection was it kind of too, so it works.

The shoe shots are just amazing
My favorite picture is the one with Gisele wearing the long dress with VERY high split,just HOT!

Another eyewear shot
10q99hd.jpg

versace.com via michelabella

The eyewear shots are deffo the highlight of the campaign IMO :smile:
Her hair is so silky.

The latest eyewear shot is gorgeous. Gisele looks incredible, and they are defiantly the highlight of the whole campaign.

Talking about eyewears shoot.. Face is really gorgeous and attractive, but body language I don't like complitely. The shoulder kinda weird, looks very uncomfortable.

This would be different if instead of a room, she woould be in the street like a..."social worker" looking for a guy. Its too boring but it actually fits the new boring Versace.
BTW, the shadows reminds me the Prada ads with Linda...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duchessadellamoda
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->