Versace F/W 09.10 : Gisele Bündchen & Paul Sculfor by Mario Testino

Oh so she is a prostitute...

You know: giving the guy a sneak peek under the skirt with that bored and indifferent impression on her face: 'another day at the office, what you're gonna do?'... holding her neck because the night has been long. I get it.

Wohoho we finally have a juicy shot! :woot:
I like how the shot screams SEX without being too sl*tty or forced
By the way I would love to see a picture of Gisele wearing the stunning fur coat that Vlada wore on the runway and acting like a diva,it would be super cool

I thought she'd murdered him with a stiletto and was now wondering what to do with the body, standing there, dressed-to-kill, with a dead man's hand on her leg.

^ :lol: If that was the case, Mariacarla would be a perfect cast for that B)

I know Versace clothes are not made for young guys but can I say stop putting middle aged men in the menswear campaign?
Noah would have rocked this

^NOAH!!

I was really hoping for him. Hopefully for SS, because that show belonged to him really. He was so charismatic and in control. I do not get why Tom and Donatella do not use him instead of Jon and these middle-aged men.

Plus, Gis and Noah... would make a sizzling couple.
As hot as Kate and Marky Mark, Natalia and Jamie Dornan, or Esther Canadas and Mark Vanderloo.

I really miss strong male-female model pairings. The last one that got me excited was David Gandy and Gis for Stefanel, but that was extremely stale and well... 'Stefanel' really....

Yowza!! I love that last shot! Whats better than Gisele in a thigh high slit Versace? So sexy.

The dude is kinda creepy though

This campaign has slowly crept up on me and it's starting to appeal much more than the first couple of pics:D
Of course Gisele is looking sexy as hell and that always works for me.

Wow, loving the new shot. I like that the male silhouette, it's very sexy. I wish they had done the runway hair/makeup too though. I know most people hated it but it gave the collection such an edgy feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->