Versace Pre-Fall 2013

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Striking a mood between baroque and rock, Donatella Versace named her pre-fall collection “Barock.” She played with the house’s iconic emblems to enrich the daywear-focused lineup, putting the shoulders — strong, but never too exaggerated — in the limelight and keeping pants slim. The clean pieces were embellished with opulent decorations, such as baroque embroideries made with flattened gold thread on denim pants, jackets and tops. Leopard patterns also were prominent and came printed on a velvet tuxedo and mixed with Medusa and other Versace symbols as the season’s new pop print.

(Click for HQ!)

wwd.com

Finally, i´ve been waiting for Versace.
The pre fall collections are always so different bit i really adore (which i normally not do) the suits and pants. Very cool.

Hope to see the full thing soon.

Did Donatella, ADR & Paris Hilton meet for dinner back in the summertime?

Ever since that ghastly collection with H&M, every season has been tackier and more vulgar than the last. I guess it's good for business.

Versace X Balmain X H&M X Anna Dello Russo = Versace Pre-Fall 2013, word's cannot describe how tragic it looks.

This is repulsive. Every look is a mini-tragedy. And what did they do to the always stunning Mila? That hair is a big NO.

Those are so tacky especially the jeans with gold thingy on thights

that black and gold dress looks more McQueen than Versace! I'm not feeling the collection

Oh....I don't like this. At all. I'm trying very hard to find something I admire, but it's just not happening.

The result is disappointing, you recognise Versace but not in a good way. It doesn't feel luxury, a bit cheap.

i think, after seeing the whole thing it looks always better than just to judge on 4 pictures. But anyway it´s more mainstream- looks maybe more like Just Cavalli collection.
And i can see still some fabrics from S/S13 and the limited Soho Collection in this package.

But i adore the long black dress and the fur section is very Versace, so let´s keep on eye on the upcoming things from Versace.

I can't believe the responses so far. This is tame compared to what she's been sending out. I think there are some very good pieces in here.

The styling is particularly awful, too "trendy" for my taste. However there are some nice individual pieces here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimsplayhard
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->