Versace Pre-Fall 2011

has Donatella ever done leopard print before this?? i do like the other prints. not a fan on the super shiny dress? and pant though

Totally Kane!
Lil bit Balenciaga, but better than S/S 2011, even the accesories!

This is a mess, a big, sloppy mess. On top of that this doesn't seem like a Versace collection at all. I mean sure, there are a bunch of random and unrelated Versace elements like baroque leopard prints, bright color and some shiny fabrics, but the final result couldn't be less "Versace" if it tried. Besides which, it's just kind of ugly.

And honestly that baroque leopard print should never have left the archives.

It's so different......it's very tacky and miss-matched in places but some pieces are nice. I love some of the colour combo's...Versace always has great colour palettes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was going to love the collection but after see the whole collection..I'm not feelig it. It's way to much and somehow quite heavy.

i'm digging those pants and loving those boots. classic versace.

its very gianni versace from the 90s , its nice to see them move on from skin tight pants only and offer a variety of trouser shapes. I still prefer the sleek Donnatella look , this looks a bit garrish in some parts

This was great collection...I'm thinking maybe Kane's influence isn't so bad

Thanx for the HQ´s. The last long dress is so sensational. This collection remainds me on the Atelier Versace collection where Donatella used a lot of Baroc print.

a surprised collection for me, never expected to be this good.

What a hot mess. Looks like an awful mix of Cavalli, Pucci and Chanel

I'm sorry but I just don't get what Donatella is doing anymore...
First she makes the most minimalist collection for Spring Summer she has ever done and then she does this for PreFall which is exactly the opposite of what she said about the new Versace spirit
This is the tacky and bling bling everyone said it was unnecessary for the house but she just turn back to what she is best for...this is the "Donatella" Versace...Gianni move out

this is so so ugly and tacyky. im not a great fan of donatella anyway, but this is such a mess i cant even begin to describe it.

The first jacket in the first post is so Gianni, it even makes me nostalgic. The collection is wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like some things , the styling is aweful but there are really great pieces
the look of the pale sweater is the best but that snake bag mess it I like the mini dress aswell , the black leather jacket is awesome other than that ....meh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->