Versace S/S 06 Milan

gah I LOVE THEM!
The best show in Milan IMO...
welcome back Donnatella... Sure Palm Spring is a very inspiring place, no?? ^_^
This is a very great medicine after Fendi, Prada and Gucci...

Totally late posting this but w/e

I really, really liked this collection. It was more tasteful, more restrained, more wearable.....definitly a great progression from last season's more toned down collection, but this colletion had a softness that I've never seen from Versace, at least not under Donatella's reign. The colors were soft, the cuts were more flattering, there wasn't an overexposure of skin in the pieces.

Loved it, the best Versace collection in a very long time. If Donatella keeps this up, Versace may have a comeback on it's hands.

my favorite looks....

00350m.jpg
00390m.jpg

(the one on Elise, it makes me think of the northern lights)
00430m.jpg
00480m.jpg

00530m.jpg
00050m.jpg

photos: Style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
why would Jessica Stam become blonde? ewww I loved her in her red hair. She looked amazing in the BCBG ads, she had an amazing color. :(

Spike413 said:
Totally late posting this but w/e

I really, really liked this collection. It was more tasteful, more restrained, more wearable.....definitly a great progression from last season's more toned down collection, but this colletion had a softness that I've never seen from Versace, at least not under Donatella's reign. The colors were soft, the cuts were more flattering, there wasn't an overexposure of skin in the pieces.

Loved it, the best Versace collection in a very long time. If Donatella keeps this up, Versace may have a comeback on it's hands.

photos: Style.com
Completely Agreed!

I am loving the lines in and about the bust area :
00480m.jpg
.. there were some others earlier, a bit like an empire, but not quite. Normally Im not the biggest Versache fan, but I am pleasantly suprised, and impressed by this collection!:heart:

i gotta say though am dissapointed she didnt use any black model, the shades of these clothes would be perfect on olive and dark skin

Mr. Fabulous said:
why would Jessica Stam become blonde? ewww I loved her in her red hair. She looked amazing in the BCBG ads, she had an amazing color. :(

I agree! Nice light burgundy(?) for the BCBG spread. she looks pale and washed out as a blonde

I loved it. Maybe my favorite collection so far. It's perfect and sexy and gorgeous. When just a few seasons ago it was quite trashy. Donatella did very well. And I loved the set of 4 or 5 girls coming out first between every style change. The one with Gemma and Caroline was like goddess walk.

DK_Wilde said:
I agree! Nice light burgundy(?) for the BCBG spread. she looks pale and washed out as a blonde

Stam looks like Lindsay Lohan

HauteFashion said:
Sometimes i think Eli and Donatella design for eachother

to me it looks like she went and took her dress back from saab´s headquarters.

After Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, and Gucci failed at being sexy this season, Versace, though not brilliant in a long stretch, suddenly looks a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->