Atelier Versace Couture S/S 2004

ahh hmmm thanks for clearing this up for me blu :flower:

Friday's WWD:

THE COUTURE STORE: Ina already had its field day with “Sex and the City” castoffs. Now Versace is getting into the act, having shipped over the couture gown worn by Sarah Jessica Parker in the next-to-last episode of the series, the one with 10,000 ruffles she wore while strewn across a bed in a Paris hotel. The dress was installed on Thursday just inside Versace’s Fifth Avenue flagship, where the store is entertaining a sale of the original sample, as well as taking orders for the custom-made dress. Although Versace has reportedly had more than 10 inquiries from potential customers, there was no word on just how many will go for the price — estimated at roughly $79,000. Just like at the shows, the original is expected to sell for about half that.

Originally posted by Atelier@Mar 19th, 2004 - 7:16 pm
Friday's WWD:

THE COUTURE STORE: Ina already had its field day with ?Sex and the City? castoffs. Now Versace is getting into the act, having shipped over the couture gown worn by Sarah Jessica Parker in the next-to-last episode of the series, the one with 10,000 ruffles she wore while strewn across a bed in a Paris hotel. The dress was installed on Thursday just inside Versace?s Fifth Avenue flagship, where the store is entertaining a sale of the original sample, as well as taking orders for the custom-made dress. Although Versace has reportedly had more than 10 inquiries from potential customers, there was no word on just how many will go for the price ? estimated at roughly $79,000. Just like at the shows, the original is expected to sell for about half that.
The dress is gorgeous!

anyone can says to me were i can find the soundrack of the versace fashions show?

The collection's texturization of satin and organza was amazing. The heels were high, vicious, and fierce, like usual. However, it was the juxtaposition of long, cascading Donatella extensions on all of the models that really accentuated such a universally modernized Versace collection. I loved it. However, it did have it's draw backs: a circuitous, windy runway that was totally unecessary, Marija Vujovic tripping and falling right on her ***, and of course the haphazard appearances by PETA. Overall, lovely collection. I watch it all the time on fashionfile.com.

Out takes: hahahaha

click there: http://www.firstview.com/HCspring2004/VERSACE/P086.html

Atelier said:
Karolina is sensational! Who are the models in the blue dress and the black dress that Acid posted?

The outfits are beautiful--definitely Versace. Donatella looks happy. And as ebowleg has told us, you can see the show in about 20 mins on FTV.

the one in the black ball gown is Michelle Buswell with Marilyn Model Management. The blue one who also wore the acid yellow dress? I'm not sure who she is....but she resembles Dewi Driegen/ELITE and I love her tattoo.

my favourite is the dress that daria w. wear, with the tonality of green, very sexy 'n' aggressive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->