Versace "Versus" Fragrance : Lara Stone by Craig McDean

In the fourth picture Lara looks just like Bardot. This is gorgeous.

As I said on Lara's thread, I'm not fond of the pinkish lightning and the stripper vibe, because it's finally the most usual way Stone is used : hot stare and sexy curves. She surely pulls it off, but apart from that I'd like to see something different about Lara.

the first shot looks really bad, but the rest of it is great.

That commercial is just fierce! Oh wow!

uhum wasn't aware they planed to make a perfume !!! nice ad, it reminds a bit of very irestible by givenchy, especially the color...

I love Lara, but this is so trashy. The easiest way to present her.
Totally agreed :doh: Unfortunately... Lara is such a godess! And this is the only way they could think of using this sensuality? :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mischievous opinion about this... In one hand, there's no denying that Lara's looking HIPER hot! :brows: On the other hand, the commercial is so fast, so strip-show, that it's hard to focus on anything... Oh, and I hated when her BLACK undies we're showing, that was CHEAP! :huh: Nevertheless, great for Lara, she's perfect for such a sexy ad! :wub:

lara looks typical in here; the pink is also very stereotypical. it seems like no real creativity is shown with this commercial concept.

So disappointing!
I'm happy Donatella is delivering a new fragrance from Versus but I hate this,first we have p*rn star Lara Stone,who has nothing to do with the brand!She's not cool,not fierce,not edgy...wrong choice

^ I'm sorry I disagree with you, Lara has no problem. Lara is cool, fierce, and edgy. It's the brand that is really problematic, imho. Since when Versace was cool, fierce and edgy? It has always been tacky, vulgar etc. So is this ad. Such a terrible way of using Lara.

^ I'm sorry I disagree with you, Lara has no problem. Lara is cool, fierce, and edgy. It's the brand that is really problematic, imho. Since when Versace was cool, fierce and edgy? It has always been tacky, vulgar etc. So is this ad. Such a terrible way of using Lara.

Since Adam and Eve. Tacky and Vulgar is DSquared.

I dont see a problem with either parties. Lara Stone has a very positively severe face, which is very suitable for brands like Versus. I don't know if you know anything about Versus, but if you look at old school Versus you'll discover that it used to be RAW edge.

Since Adam and Eve. Tacky and Vulgar is DSquared.

I dont see a problem with either parties. Lara Stone has a very positively severe face, which is very suitable for brands like Versus. I don't know if you know anything about Versus, but if you look at old school Versus you'll discover that it used to be RAW edge.

I don't know anything about Versace (or Versus) because I don't think it's cool? I just don't like the brand. Sorry.

I don't know anything about Versace (or Versus) because I don't think it's cool? I just don't like the brand. Sorry.

Yet you're still using phrases like "since when" and "has always been" :huh:

I don't think those four pictures are the actual print campaign actually...they look like random caps of the commercial. I could be wrong of course....

Man, this commercial is strong :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->