Versace "Vanitas" Fragrance : Lindsey Wixson by Craig McDean

It seems like the Versace woman is definitely changing and not for the better IMO.
Lindsey seems very popular with the brand right now and she isn't someone I would immediately associate with Versace. There is nothing, womanly, amazonlike, goddesslike about her, but maybe this is the direction they are going in.
Having said that the ad isn't too bad as it actually looks not much like her, which IMO is a good thing.

Wow, she looks like a completely different person. Must be why I like it.

I rather believe it if the model is Ashley Smith. but hey, it's Wixson! where's your puffy face and lips and jaw and everything? I~~CAN'T~~SEE~~~YOU~~~~

What's the point of choosing a model with "unique" features, when you're just going to photoshop her to look like everyone else?

Without a doubt, this is the best I've seen Lindsay! I wasn't half expecting her to look so.. gorgeous and strong. For me, here she proves her diversity.

I couldn't agree more.
She absolutely looks great here. Luxurious, glamorous, and sexy. What more could you ask for?:heart:

just look at versace fashion show from 1999 and today the brand hasn't been amazonian in a while. it's still sexy, but i miss those days.

Don't know what happen in Donatella's mind, giving a perfum ad to Wixon and make her blonde and unrecognizable

I couldn't agree more.
She absolutely looks great here. Luxurious, glamorous, and sexy. What more could you ask for?:heart:

Are you kidding me? it doesn't even look like her and Im pretty sure the head is photoshopped on another body. It's kind of cynical to compliment her if there's hardly any resemblance left.

I'm all for versatility, but to me, this seems a waste of the unique charms of Lindsey Wixson.

Lindsey's charms are lost on me I'm afraid.......although this hybrid version of her, is certainly better than the real thing IMO. But compare this to Toni Garnn's Versace fragrance ad which is still running and it just doesn't hold up to the Versace aesthetic. I don't mind the image too much, but they could defintely do better.

EDIT: Also she looks like the ex-p*rn actress Traci Lords. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see much of Lindsey in it but it is a great ad campaign!

You'd think the commercial would actually be about something.

lol

who IS that??? all the photoshop in her face makes her look like some real life cartoon figure

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->