Versace "Versus" Fragrance : Lara Stone by Craig McDean

the print campaign looks good but the video one is much better

she doesnt look pretty at all and what have they done to her.. the bb look on her is so old and id love to see her in a new look...sexy brdgette lara is getting a little bit boring and predictable

I love the video, she looks fierce and print version is also amazing. She's amazing girl, true star of the moment.

There's a certain charm in everything Lara does, but at the same time, the commercial makes me think the perfume's going to smell like the piss on the floor of a strip club's toilet. That harsh, high-energy pink and frantic movement makes me imagine the scent will be rancid.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Haha you worded what I had in mind... It's very 90's rave, maybe not the most logical way to go for a fragrance but as far as I'm concerned it's one of the most catchy fragrance commercials in a while. It's also nice to see they gave Lara a frame to present her modeling/acting skills in.

I have an ambigious feeling about Lara's beauty. No doubt she's a hot woman, but sometimes when I see her photos I think 'Wow, she's gorgeous', but sometimes she reminds me of a bird (don't attack me for saying this:shock:). I wish she would close her mouth, though, and I wish all models would just close their mouth at least every once and a while.

I really like it and it reminds me of the Gianni Versace days of the design house, advertisement wise.
And I think we're might be seeing many screen-shot avatars of this advert soon.

The commercial is great but that print ad is TERRIBLE! Her facial expression on the top left is ridiculous LOL

I really LOVE this!! Versus is BACK!!! Great commercial, great face...:heart:

I sincerely prefer the Versus of old time ...
It was really different art direction.

This wants to be cinematic, but doesn't really come good.

Last Lara shot is Brigitte Bardot ! I really thought this was her ... Insane Lara !

Lara and Kate should do something with Brigitte ... But now that she hides herself à la Madrague ........... and Kate wears fur ... so that will never happen.

I'm sorry Lara, but Brigitte Bardot appeal is just lost on me.Only Le BB has IT.
BLAH

Lara (who just embodies to perfection a Brigitte Bardot twin on picture) really add some spice to the character of stupid-sensual-blonde appeal BB developed in the 1950s-1960s ... In the 1970s her character went deeper (in erotic and powerful act in cinema) but she would never do such a thing, at any moment of her career ! i'm not really sure it's her style. it's just a commercial upgrated-stuck-in-the-1970s version of a provocative BB (but BB, in her time, was more provocative, anyway).
I'm not sure Lara really sells good in motion (and in this video in particular)

The Guy Bourdin influence is there in the video, but it turns out to look like pink paladium strip club (certainly bcause of tiggerrouge's post. damn !).

I guess it sells to the right costumer, anyway. but it lacks a certain chic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->