Versus Mens F/W 04 Milan

Acid

yes
Reaction score
:unsure: why is donatella trying so hard to be 'rock and roll'

so tacky and voer done, like some sort of wierd gay version of heavey metal bonjovi :rolleyes: :wacko: :sick:

so gross :sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jan 12th, 2004 - 6:12 pm
so tacky and voer done, like some sort of wierd gay version of heavey metal bonjovi :rolleyes: :wacko: :sick:

so gross :sick: :sick: :sick:

heehee .....donnatella- wanted.....dead or alive :sick:

is that plaid leather in the second row, third from the left? hmmm...could be interesting ...not really feelin' anything else

It's better than the versace collection, but not by far :unsure:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 12th, 2004 - 8:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 12th, 2004 - 8:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Jan 12th, 2004 - 6:12 pm
so tacky and voer done, like some sort of  wierd gay version of heavey metal bonjovi :rolleyes:  :wacko:  :sick:

so gross :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

heehee .....donnatella- wanted.....dead or alive :sick: [/b][/quote]
Taht made my burst out laghing :D :rofl: :sick:

I wanna buy a aqua-marine t-shirt from the Versus spring collection 2004. Does anyone have any photos of it ??? :P

Too retro and bad taste :yuk: but with a few modern and tailored pieces. I'd give it a 3.0 (Out of 10); Definitely below average, but a few redeeming qualities. :doh:

I'll repeat what's above :

I want to buy a aqua-marine t-shirt from the Versus spring/summer collection 2004. Does anyone have any photos of it ??? Please help me out here. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->