Victoria Beckham Got Her Teeth Fixed

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
Showbiz's most famous pout may be on the way out - after Victoria Beckham secretly got her teeth fixed so she’s no longer ashamed to smile. :rolleyes:

The former Spice Girl paid more than $10,000 to have her gnashers straightened and whitened, according to the UK Sun.

Posh underwent a two-hour op at the Ware Centre of Dental Excellence.

Her trademark surly look may now be history after she flashed her new-look pearly whites at Buckingham Palace as husband David picked up an award last week. A source close to the singer said: “Victoria has always been very self-conscious about her teeth.

“I don’t know why this is because there is nothing wrong with them. But it’s partly the reason she has always pouted :lol: so much - because she doesn’t like her smile.

“Now she has had some work done on her teeth. After years in the limelight she decided to have them straightened out and whitened. I doubt she will admit to having the work done, though, because she’s so conscious of her image.”

Based on this pic, the teeth are very nice, although I don't notice any difference... :blink:

about time, her teeth were a disaster :P

i saw this in another topic and i am so glad she did that... :flower:
her mouth/jawline seems more filled now :doh:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 6th, 2003 - 12:31 pm
her mouth/jawline seems more filled now :doh:
It definetly does if you compare it with the few older pics of her where here teeth were showing!

There is nothing more beautiful than a smile, and if that's what it took to give her the confidence to do it, I think that's great :flower: :heart:

she has a minging smile - cherie blair the 2nd!! and I dont know any man that thinks she is attractive!!?

Originally posted by poshbabe@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:36 pm
cherie blair the 2nd!!
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cannot stop laughing!!!!!!!!! :lol:

New teeth is not going to fix that skeletal bidness going on. She needs a little fat in the diet. :wink:

Cherie Blair :lol: :lol: :lol:

No wonder she always looked so smug!

I'm glad she's feeling more confident about herself. Wonder why it took her so long if it's always bothered her?

i think she looks really nice there :P

celebrities are just like normal people, they have insecurities too

What about her pug nose; large head small body; and fashion excess/success syndrome?

Looks like she has fully revoked her British citizenship. Welcome to the land of dentistry, my girl.

(I'M JUST KIDDING, PLEASE DON'T HIT ME)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->