Victoria Beckham Got Her Teeth Fixed

I think when it comes to teeth most people agree that they're worth the money (unlike, say, breast implants). Though $10,000 sounds kind of extreme for a bit of whitening and straightening.

I'd love to see a pic of her old teeth for comparison-- if her teeth were in bad shape, I never noticed it before.

Sidenote: How do you have your teeth straightened in two hours? I thought it took an embarassing year of horrible-looking braces to do that.

Ok, teeth are fixed (interesting that 2 breast-operations & multiple other things we don`t know of had priority, huh?), let`s hope Vicky finds a reason to smile someday. :rolleyes:

PS: How could it even be that her teeth were not fixed in her childhood! She cames from a wealthy family and was driven to school in a Rolls Royce!
(Makes me grateful that I walked to school WHILE WEARING MY BRACES!)

Last edited by a moderator:
VainJane said:
Sidenote: How do you have your teeth straightened in two hours? I thought it took an embarassing year of horrible-looking braces to do that.

Hey, good point! This sum of 10.000 Euro seems absurd since;
-professional teeth-bleaching costs 800-1100 Euro

Having you teeth straightend is a process over YEARS (in my case it was age 9-14 and 3 braces :blush: ) and can sum up to costs up to 15.000 Euro.

Maybe the article refered to the ending of a long process?

Heroin_Chic said:
Hey, good point! This sum of 10.000 Euro seems absurd since;
-professional teeth-bleaching costs 800-1100 Euro

Having you teeth straightend is a process over YEARS (in my case it was age 9-14 and 3 braces :blush: ) and can sum up to costs up to 15.000 Euro.

Maybe the article refered to the ending of a long process?

You have them filed down to nubs and capped.

pinkpalm said:

Eek! That sounds painful and possibly damaging-- though it wouldn't be the first time celebs traded health for glamour.

pinkpalm said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Sounds terrible! I don`t even want to imagine this procedure...what happened to doing things "the long and hard way"? Not for VIPs, huh?

In this case I`m pulling my hat for nutcase Tom Cruise for doing "the real thing" and even wearing braces as an adult.

Everybody has capped teeth in hollywood. That's why most actors and actresses have no character and look all the same. Hilary Duff was a beautiful girl and even she gave in to the pressure of getting a mouth full of fakes. Heck, look at Joanie from ANTM. Awful.

I really can't stand Victoria Beckham with/without nice teeth.

kissmesweet said:
I really can't stand Victoria Beckham with/without nice teeth.
I agree on all counts. Although I swear that my teeth wince just thinking about the capped teeth process. :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now if she could just find a qualified plastic & brain surgeon to remove that black fern from her head...

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"