Victoria Beckham's starring retail role in her new reality show

Desperate Housewife Victoria Beckham style!

Credit: NEW magazine

Interesting article, I especially liked this:

"He says he wants a quiet life. He is supportive of her career - but he hates it when she gets ambitious."

Uh oh....bad move then, haha.

I think her series will be interesting, but it looks a little staged I mean with the sex shop and getting stopped by the 'police'. I think it will be a little cringeworthy if that is the case....bit we will soon find out.

^Yeah..something not quite adding up with this move now... it was a good idea when things were not working out for David at Real and with England...but now things going well the US move should be at the end of his career -not now! I've felt that David has been fed-up of the media intrusion for a while now - at least there has been a reasonable degree of privacy in Madrid!

I agree re VB reality show...I was hoping for the content to be a bit more sophisticated than what we have so far seen in the photos...she seemed to be making a name for herself in the fashion world and be taken seriously...so what is all the sex shop stuff about!? Funnily enough even some of her fans on web sites are questioning what she is doing and saying she is more like Paris than Katie!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at what she is now and find it to be like a bad farce. When Tom Ford tries to stop you wearing his clothes you know you've done something wrong; on the other hand early in her life she was quoted as saying "I want to be more famous than Persil Automatic" and she probably now is. Imaganitive, I'll give her that.

Ollie....she must have 'people' advising her the best way to be famous in the US....but I'm not getting what she is doing at the moment either :wink:
By the way I think it was DAZ that she wanted to be more famous than!!!:smile:

Maybe they are stageing certain parts of the show to give more humor and a light hearted take on it all.

Think about the Osbournes, I mean how funny was that show! Everything went wrong for them, in such a funny way, and sometimes in such a tragic way, when Sharon had cancer and Ozzy nearly died. But it made them seem human that you couldn't really not like them and its made them household names, here in England and hugely famous in the states.

But there were rumors about alot of things in the show being staged, even to the point of ppl saying Ozzy's accident was a publicity stunt.

Maybe no ones life is that interesting to watch with the shows adding abit of drama and humor.

Yeah I guess so! I didn't know that about Ozzy's accident being a possible publicity stunt...that family is so crazy at the best of times...but they certainly have many dramas!!
Yes Victoria's show must be taking the light-hearted theme - which I guess is popular in the US. I think you are right that perhaps no-ones actual life is as exciting or even as we imagine it to be - all of the time. I always remember Victoria saying she would love to be a fly on the wall in Madonna's house - which I thought sweet as we all would like to see her life!

Perez Hilton will be on one episode...asking her questions like why she never smiles...LOL

I'm curious to see it...

^ I think they both will do well but will have a totally different fan base :smile:

Yes..it has just been on the news that victoria is going....Bet you are there by now...have a great time!!!

Cheers, just leaving now Im gonna take my camera just incase in a crowd of 90,000 ppl I see her, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->