Victoria Justice

She is such a cutie!!! Very fresh and happy and no problems whatsoever.

No, no, no - everything about the look at the TeenNick HALO Awards screams wrong.

She is such a cutie!!! Very fresh and happy and no problems whatsoever.
Agreed!^_^

Her look at the TeenNick HALO Awards could have been worse. The colour of the dress looks good on her and her make up was perfect. But the dress itself, I don't like. And if she is going to wear that style of dress, it should be longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Her career has been on a steady rise for years, and Victoria Justice is the subject of a feature in the December issue of Interview magazine.

The “Victorious” starlet talks about the demands of her various gigs, including weathering the elements to get the job done.

“I’ve always taken direction pretty well. Sometimes in the winter, I’d have to shoot a summer campaign. I’d be in a little bathing suit, and the wind would be blowing, and my hair would be whipping. . . . But I’d stand there and smile for as long as they needed me to.”

Miss Justice also shared how she got her start in show business. “I was watching TV one day when I was 8 years old and saw some kid doing a chip commercial. I was like, ‘Mom, I can do that!’”

celebrity-gossip

Victoria Justice belts it out as she performs at The Grove Tree Lighting on Sunday evening (November 13) in Hollywood, Calif.

The 18-year-old Victorious star entertained the crowd with some holiday tunes and even added in a few tracks from her new solo album.

justjaredjr

Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande and Elizabeth Gillies get into the holiday spirit in this new still from Victorious.

In this weekend’s holiday special “A Christmas Tori,” It’s holiday time at Hollywood Arts and the kids have to find the perfect Secret Santa gifts for each other because whoever gives the worst gift has to go door-to-door yodeling with Sikowitz.

The episode also features a musical performance of “It’s Not Christmas Without You” by Victoria, Leon Thomas, Ariana and Elizabeth.

“A Christmas Tori” premieres Saturday, December 3rd @ 8PM

justjaredjr

Victoria Justice is radiant in red as she performs on stage at the 2011 Christmas in Washington event held inside the National Building Museum on Sunday night (December 11) in Washington, D.C.

The 18-year-old actress/singer joined Justin Bieber, Jennifer Hudson, host Conan O’Brien and the First Family for the 30th Anniversary of the event.

justjaredjr

Victoria Justice stops by Children’s Hospital Orange County for a surprise visit in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (December 19).

The 18-year-old actress spent time with many of the children, playing video games and decorating holiday cookies.

justjaredjr

'“Chillin' with the crew... ;{) @ATjogia @leonthomas3 @mrericlange ”'
ffcppc.jpg

Twitter.com/VictoriaJustice

Actress Victoria Justice arrives at the 13th Annual Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe After Party held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California

137160771.jpg
137162855.jpg

getty images

InStyle and Warner Brothers Golden Globe After Party - January 15, 2012

celebrity-paradise

'Bumped into @MattBennett at lunch, even though we were in separate booths our hug couldn't be stopped. ;{)'
107kpa9.jpg

'Very special guest star this week in what I think is the funniest episode of season 3! Welcome @jennettemccurdy !! Xoxo'
2ryskea.jpg

'Oops I meant to post this one, you can see better! Look!'
30xa6tx.jpg

Twitter.com/VictoriaJustice

At The 2012 Sundance Film Festival at Variety Studio in Park City - Jan. 21, 2012

tlfan

Poses for a portrait during the 2012 Sundance Film Festival at T-Mobile Village at the Lift in Park City - 22/01/2012

Attends Day 3 of the Puma Social Lounge at T-Mobile Google Music Village at The Lift in Park City - 22/01/2012

tlfan

Out during the 2012 Sundance Film Festival in Park City - January 22, 2012

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikaelasweetcandyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->