Victoria Justice

OMG. I just saw her on the backstage channel....I couldn't take my eyes off her! Gorgeousssssss <333 I love this girl.

Victoria Justice - Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles - September 10, 2011 (tlfan.to).

She looks nice but I hate her bag. Love her brown eyes <3

Teen Vogue Haute Spot during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City - September 12, 2011

tlfan

Badgley Mischka Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - September 13, 2011

hqcelebspics.info

Badgley Mischka Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - September 13, 2011

The View on September 12, 2011.

victoria-justice.org

TEEN VOGUE Declare Your Denim Fashion Show At Lincoln Center During Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on September 11, 2011 in New York City

same source.

Victoria Justice films a flash mob style scene of her music video, Sept 16, 2011

bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Justice hits the red carpet at the 2011 Worldwide Day of Play Gala held at the W Hotel on Friday night (September 23) in Washington, D.C.

justjaredjr

2011 Worldwide Day of Play held at the Ellipse on Saturday afternoon (September 24) in Washington, D.C

justjaredjr

leaving her hotel in Washington DC (September 24 2011)

LAX Airport in Los Angeles September 25, 2011

bellazon

Victoria Justice: “Footloose” Premiere in Westwood, October 3

eyeprime

Victoria Justice - At Heathrow Airport - October 15, 2011

bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Photoshoot & Interview for AOL

The star of Nickelodeon’s musical show ‘Victorious,’ 18-year-old Victoria Justice already has nearly a decade of experience working in the entertainment industry. The multi-talented teen showed us how to ‘Make It Shine’ on the recently released ‘Victorious’ cast soundtrack, but is now ready to shine on her own on her upcoming solo album under Sony.

The bright-eyed beauty stopped by AOL Music’s New York office and told us not to write her off as just another Nickelodeon-Nancy or Disney-Darling trying to become a pop star and addressed the teen-queen rivalry rumors. Get the details on this and much more in our exclusive Q&A, and check out the video footage from Victoria’s visit and images from her AOL photo shoot, below!

How was it shooting the ‘All I Want Is Everything’ music video with the cast of ‘Victorious’?

Shooting the video for ‘All I Want Is Everything’ was really fun. It’s one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack, because it has a really cool message. Not in a cheesy way, but in a cool, kind of edgier, mature way that I really connected to. The video was fun, the whole cast was in it, and it’s basically about me Facebook-stalking this guy and I see that he’s single and I have this little crush on him. And we go around this really cool art district in downtown L.A., me and my friends, to try and get his attention.

Is Facebook-stalking something you have personal experience with?

You know, I don’t really have time to stalk people on Facebook! If I did have more time, I might be guilty of it … just a little bit [Laughs]!

You’re only 18 years old, but you’ve been working in the entertainment industry for eight years now, since age 10. Do you ever regret getting into the business at such a young age?

I don’t feel like I’ve missed out on my childhood. No. It’s something that I wanted to do since I was a child. I grew up in Hollywood, Fla. and I started modeling and doing commercials, and I moved out to L.A. when I was 11 and even when I moved out there, I always kind of had a normal life. I went to public elementary school, public middle school, public high school, so I always kind of had a normal school life, but I was also the girl on TV, because I Was on ‘Zoey 101,’ and then Dan Schneider who created that show gave me my own show, ‘Victorious’ and that’s what I’m working on right now.

Victoria JusticeGino DePinto, AOL
You’re also working on your debut solo album.

I have a record deal with Sony along with the music that I do on the show, but the solo album that I’m going to be focusing on and writing soon is going to be different. It’s going to be me, Victoria Justice, not Victoria Justice featuring ‘Victorious.’ I want there to be a separation. It’s not going to be too crazy different, but I’m excited to really get in the studio more and show people who I am through my music.

Do you feel any added pressure because it will be your own, sole effort this time around?

I don’t think so, because it’s something that I’m ready to do. Working on ‘Victorious,’ I think the songs are really cool, it’s an eclectic mix and it’s not like little-kid music. And when I do my own stuff, I think doing ‘Victorious’ has really prepared me and given me exposure and people now know that I’m a singer as well and that I love doing music and that music is a really big part of my life. So, I’m really grateful for that. I don’t think I’m nervous. I think, if anything, it’s a whole new chapter of my life and of my career and I’m excited to share that with people.

There are quite a large number of female Nickelodeon and Disney teen stars who are trying to transition into solo recording artist success as you are; Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato …

There are a lot of us, aren’t there? [Laughs] Quite a few!

Are there any rivalries among any of you? Do you look at each other as competition?

There’s really not. The thing is, I think we’re all so busy, there would be no time for a feud. But even besides that, I think we’re all just doing our own thing and finding our own paths and I think we just work really hard. I don’t personally know some of the Disney girls as well as I know some of the Nickelodeon girls, but I have run into them and talked to them and they’re all really cool and I respect them and what they do and I’m just trying to do my own thing.

How do you think you’re going to set yourself apart from the rest of them? To the general public you’re all kind of one and the same, another TV child star trying to become a pop star.

I don’t think it’s really something that I’m thinking of. It’s not something that I’m conscious of. I think at the end of the day I just have to be myself and stay true to who I am. As far as the music that I’m going to make I’m going to write things that I relate to and draw from my own personal experiences. Hopefully people will connect to my music and enjoy it and want to get up and dance to it or if it’s a ballad, feel something, which is the goal. I can’t worry about what people are going to think of me and if they’re going to like me more than other people. You just have to be present and live in the moment and if it works out, then awesome and I wish everyone who is trying to do the same thing, genuinely the best of luck.

What was the most memorable moment form your experience filming the movie ‘Fun Size’?

It’s a great cast. Johnny Knoxville is in it and Chelsea Handler plays my mom and it’s a great young cast. Thomas Mann plays this geeky, naïve character that my character forms a connection with. Thomas McDonell is the hot, brooding guy of the school that me and my best friend, played by Jane Levy, have a crush on. And Osric Chau is really hilarious in it.

And it was really cool to be with young adults and people my age who are coming up in the industry right now, because we had so much to bond over. We filmed most of it at night, so we got pretty delirious! It was weird having to readjust your schedule. My call times were from 7PM to six in the morning. My favorite moments were going to Thomas Mann or Jane Levy’s hotel room after a long night of shooting and just hanging out and eating and talking about life. Just being able to make new friends.

victoria-justice.org

Leon Thomas and Victoria Justice pose for a pic as they participate in a signing session at Lichthof of Europacenter in Berlin, Germany on Friday evening (October 21).

justjaredjr

Victoria Justice - TeenNick HALO Awards in LA (October 26)

celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->