Victoria Justice

she is so beautiful, if she was taler she could totally do commercial modeling or st, I think her shirt hair looks beautiful, much fuller looking. Her style is a hit or miss though, she has great choice of dresses

Last edited by a moderator:
This blue fur thing...Definitely a miss. She makes me want to cut my hair short again though, hers looks so healthy.

she is so beautiful, if she was taller she could totally do commercial modeling or something, I think her short hair looks beautiful, much fuller looking. Her style is a hit or miss though, she has great choice of dresses

*so many typos sorry :shock:

I hate the bottom half of her dress but her hair and make up are amazing.

Wildfox presentation during Fall 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Capitale in NYC on February 6TH, 2013

Bellazon

Out and about in New York City - 07.02.2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

FEBRUARY 6TH – OUT & ABOUT IN NEW YORK CITY

FEBRUARY 7TH - 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF TEEN VOGUE

bellazon

She manages to wear really cheap looking outfits a lot of the time. That dress at the Teen Vogue party is a definite no no.

^Seriously. She's such a pretty girl, I just wish they would style her better.

Alice + Olivia By Stacey Bendet Fashion Show Presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Monday (February 11

justjared.com

Alice + Olivia By Stacey Bendet Fall 2013 fashion show presentation during MBFW in New York - Febr. 11, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

The Cinema Society screening of Beautiful Creatures in NY 2/11/13

Alice + Olivia By Stacey Bendet Fall 2013 fashion show in NYC 2/11/13

bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"