Viktor & Rolf A/w 2004

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 5th, 2004 - 6:41 pm
i have to say that i actually like the hair and make-up...i think it's edgy, but beautiful...oops...that's another trend...the end of ugly

but of course this is beautiful quite original and poetic :heart:

r2530956965.jpg
I agree. I actually like the whole antler thing better than the clothing itself. Quite beautiful in a strange way. :blush:

:heart: the girls are actually doe-eyed...they look like beautiful, mythical creatures...i love the false lashes...so good...

i love the antlers. it's strange but not as weird as the whole gauiter puppet thing.

um does, "deer caught in the headlights" come to mind? :smile:
I love the collection.

I love teh antlers :P :blush: :heart:

teh clotehs them selves are b-o-r-i-n-g so cliche avant garde, like "lets just drap a little cut a little here and there" :rolleyes:

that one dress with the sequin arm band is really bad.

The grey and balck sequin dress is lovely though :heart:

I agree that the antlers are only really the slightest nod to something in their past.

However, I don't think the antlers are at all humiliating. It's costume, and whimsical at that.

:blush: love the antlers
the tailoring for their collections is always wonderful, I liked this collection a lot - it was fantastic :flower:

:yuk: antlers? what the hell

whatever happened to seeing clothes? save the antlers for haute couture (not that viktor & rolf do HC...)

maybe it's like the chic halloween costume

the whole antler thing is cool,
the hair and makeup are also great,
the clothes aren't as exciting.

some of my favorite looks:

00020f.jpg
00040f.jpg

00080f.jpg
00130f.jpg

I like Victor & Rolf but the hairstyles are all the same very special but adapted to the subject of both designers, however I do not like particularly this choice at the level of the hairstyle, otherwise clothes are always appropriate for the universe of these two bosses :P

Some really great pieces.. constructive and basic, but still great. That gray sweater looks so comfy and warm!

The dresses leave alot to be desired. Very, very ugly. :(

I really hate to see Viktor & Rolf waste their talent on charcoal grey coats and drab column dresses. I loved all of their collections before spring 2004 and I think this new commercial direction for them is a misstep.

this isnt the best collection that Viktor & Rolf have done, very basic...but its beats most of the collections i have seen for fall...

...fall looks -yawn- boring :innocent:

i think this collection has $$$$$ written all over it... :lol:

good for them!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->