Vintage Scan Wish Lists

I have bigger versions of these 2 photos but not the whole editorial...

Does anyone have pictures from these Harper's Bazaar editorials ?

“Chance Encounters” : Shalom Harlow | Photography by Patrick Demarchelier | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | September 1992

“Baby Jane” : Jane March | Photography by Patrick Demarchelier | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | September 1992

“Petel Pushers” : Christy Turlington & Kate Moss | Photography by Steven Klein | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | October 1992

“Time For Change” : Susan Holmes & Anja Kneller | Photography by J.R. Duran | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | October 1992

“Fields Of Dreams” : Cordula Reyer & unknown | Photography by Francois Halard | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | October 1992

"Versace Rocks On" : Helena Christensen & Naomi Campbell | Photography by Patrick Demarchelier | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | November 1992

"Mediterraneo" : Patricia Hartmann | Photography by Enrique Badulescu | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | November 1992

"Little Miss Moss" : Kate Moss | Photography by Michel Arnaud | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | December 1992

"Diamonds" : Jessica Lange | Photography by Peter Lindbergh | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | December 1992

"Ice Maiden" : Kristen McMenamy | Photography by Patrick Demarchelier | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | December 1992

"This Year’s Model" : Kristen McMenamy | Photography by Michel Arnaud | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | January 1993

"Tropical Punch" : Emma Balfour & unknown | Photography by Enrique Badulescu | For Harper’s Bazaar Magazine US | February 1993

Thanks a lot !

^ Have you checked the A Retrospective: Harper's Bazaar US under Liz Tilberis : 1992 - 1999 thread for any of these editorials? It is in within the Vintage Magazine.

^ Have you checked the A Retrospective: Harper's Bazaar US under Liz Tilberis : 1992 - 1999 thread for any of these editorials? It is in within the Vintage Magazine.

Yes, I've checked it... Plenty of amazing editorials, but not these ones. :(

anyone seen this nathaniel goldberg edit from HB c 1997 with Amber?
MM amber.jpg
fashiondish.files.wordpress

also honeymooners by kelly klein for HB c 1997 with Danielle Zinaich. thanks!

Hey, guys! This is not the place to ask for this but since there's no general talk topic... Maybe we should have one. So whatever, I've got some early 90s Vogue Germany scans to post but I have no idea where to post them here in the vintage magazine sub forum. Any ideas?

Hey, guys! This is not the place to ask for this but since there's no general talk topic... Maybe we should have one. So whatever, I've got some early 90s Vogue Germany scans to post but I have no idea where to post them here in the vintage magazine sub forum. Any ideas?

Why don't you make a new thread for Vintage Vogue - Germany.

Yep, I was thinking about that but wasn't sure if there was one or not. I will, thanks, Kelly!

can someone scan the b/w DKNY ads c 1995 shot by Lindbergh starring Eva H, Crystele St Louis A, Mark Vanderloo?

cslbzn.jpg

Also this VOGUE oz issue?

vozjuly94.jpg
both bellazon

This is all I have got - enjoy! There was no editorials featuring Chrystele but I have already posted Oz Vogue editorials featuring Chrystele in the Vintage Vogues - Australia Thread or Chrystele Thread - have a look there. Called Pearl Princess by Gavin Bond / Jillian Davison.

Australia Vogue July 1997

DKNY 1995

My scans

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! thanks for that badass DKNY advert. the 90s really was the hey day of DKNY advertising. sibyl buck too. i totally forgot!

does anyone have more images from this campaign?

i have a feeling that this slick urban cowboy look with bolo and all will make a come back...

i've seen pony and in cow prints a la Marc Jacobs fw 99 and helmut lang ss '01. it's only a matter of time.

^ You're welcome.

These are the only other DKNY adverts I have - they are from 1996. It was a foldout from a US Vogue.

My scans

Last edited by a moderator:
wonderful. nice that they presented this in fold out format; it's almost like a storyboard to see the full set all together. such a dynamic runway collection and advertising campaign! you should submit this to that lindbergh website. pretty sure they're missing this campaign.

really miss the simplicity and directness of the 90s adverts. love the candid vibe of the shoot. the models and photog(!) look like they're having fun! Lindbergh used to be the master of elegant, raw spontaneity. thanks again kelles, this came from a very special era of magazines.

Vogue Italia - January 1995 - Editorial Collezioni Primavera Estate 1995

Scanned from a magazine in HQ

Cover & the editorial by Meisel from Mademoiselle March 1993 anyone?

61n3hvUnjLL._SX258_BO1_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"