Vintage Scan Wish Lists

Here's another image and story from the edit!

Photo Steven Meisel
Stylist Joe McKenna
Models Emma Balfour & Amber Valletta
Hair Garren
Makeup Denise Markey

Scan by Northern Star

I love it! I really love early 90s, I have never seen this mag/edit before. Beautiful Amber :o

Thank you! Hopefully someone has this magazine. The pictures are just lovely :crush:

Mademoiselle was a wonderful magazine back in the day. I was very sad when it folded. I had all these mags but alas no more. The covers were wonderful.

I am specifically looking to add to the throngs of classic models' threads who are still working which you may be surprised on how many of these models have come back to modeling. There is so many things I am looking for but I will start with one:

i lost this auction but saved the image so I wouldn't forget what it looked like. It was from a 2001 UK publication (can't remember which one now probably Marie Claire or Cosmopolitan) The ad I want is the River Island Ad.

ebay

after a little digging, I found this 2001 River Island ad. I would assume it's their Spring/Summer 2001 Campaign. The model is Lauren Gold if that helps.

bellazon

thanks

Anyone has this photograph (or the whole editorial) in HQ? (Vogue Italia August 2001). Thanks!

styleregistry

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 197
HQ scans of Georgina Grenville's May 1995 VP cover shot by Enrique Badelesque.

and HQ cover of Jill Kennington's VP june 1974 by Barbieri.

both my fav VP covers of all time but Jill's cover i've only found cut off on the edge and Georgina's cover blurry or tiny.

Both long shots but sometimes the stars align ^_^

HQ scans of Georgina Grenville's May 1995 VP cover shot by Enrique Badelesque.

and HQ cover of Jill Kennington's VP june 1974 by Barbieri.

both my fav VP covers of all time but Jill's cover i've only found cut off on the edge and Georgina's cover blurry or tiny.

Both long shots but sometimes the stars align ^_^

Have you checked the Vogue Paris online archive?
Try these links:

vogue.fr/magazine
en.vogue.fr/fashion-pictures/archives

You'll have to dig, their archive is not complete as it use to be. But you might get lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have this issue of V It? i'd love to see this scrapbook page!

2539555107_95f382929f.jpg

source: benoit-meleard.com
credit: bobble-bee

Is this what you're looking for? It's from a 1987 issue of Donna but I'm not sure if this is the whole editorial.

I downloaded it from Tumblr but I'm not sure about the specific source, sorry.

Thank you very much.. There are 3 issues with Mugler's pics...:

- 1987 in New Mexico and Marocco that are the pics a I put on Tumblr (hehe...)

- 1987 in Groenland... That one is impossible to find.... and that the one I'm looking (He did a shooting also in Groenland for french Joyce Paris and another one for dutch Avenue, I´ve these 2)

- 1986 in Russia, that I have also

these are my Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ergallais full of Mugler's pics (and others...) and my Mugler's Instagram https://www.pinterest.com/ericgallais/thierry-mugler/
But again thank you so much... I really appreciate

I've probably downloaded them from your account because I do follow you on Tumblr. Sorry I couldn't help.

Can somebody scan an early 90s Coty Airspun ad in which the blonde model is posing with matte pink lips and is wearing a beige angora sweater?

Also Michelle Hick's ad for Charles Jourdan c. 1995? she's wearing some kind of wreath thing in her black hair, black dress and red shoes I think?

anyone have the HB ed c 1992 starring Cecilia C, Benedicte L and Marc Jacobs shot by Demarchelier?

all of my searches lead to Pinterest, which then links to tumblr, where of course nobody links their original source :angry:.

Beri Smither in Vogue Paris Feb 1993

Hi gorgeous people
-anyone have scans of this Beri Smither editorial from Vogue Paris Feb 1993

-image source: ebay.com

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    296.3 KB · Views: 14
HQ scans of Twiggy's "eyes tutorial" magazine piece, please! I remember seeing a very low-resolution copy of it on another board, and saved it, but my inspiration thread is so cavernous that I cannot find it again. I'm sure tFSers will know the piece I'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->