Vintage Scan Wish Lists

^ Yes, i wanted the whole thing, thanks!

Sorry to be so demanding, but i'm also looking for this. I know it's from W, and that I scanned it, and I think it features Snejana?. So I would like the month/year and scans if possible, thanks!
tumblr_l3gmvrBHgm1qan898o1_1280.jpg

Vogue Italia August 1969. I love Twiggy's and Pattie's editorial and it's so hard to find good quality scans.

Hi!
I desperately want to read Vogue Nippon July 2009 on my PC, and I've being looking everywhere for a digital copy to purchase or borrow, but I can't find any. Even my library can't source me a copy.
If possible, I would love scans of all pages (without watermarks) from the following articles in Vogue Nippon July 2009: Manga x Mode Special, Manga Takes the Catwalk, Costume Play, and Manga.
If you can help me, I'd be endlessly grateful.
Thanks for reading!

Hi guys,
I've been searching these pages for years but can't find them.
These come from AMICA Italy 1988
Does anyone have a good scan ?
It would be so great.

Thank you so much for your help

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a high quality scan of a page (pg.13) from the March 1992 Vogue Italia. Its a Gianfranco spread featuring Linda Evangelista in a library, captured by Steven Miesel.

This is the best quality I have found: La Linda Evangelista: Image

Thank you so much for your help!

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a high quality scan of a page (pg.13) from the March 1992 Vogue Italia. Its a Gianfranco spread featuring Linda Evangelista in a library, captured by Steven Miesel.

This is the best quality I have found: La Linda Evangelista: Image

Thank you so much for your help!

Here's what I've got :flower:

Vogue Italia Archive

@BLtheKid
Sharon Van der Knapp, Veronika Varekova, Valeria Mazza are some Claudia look-alikes active in the mid to late 90s onward :flower:

Hi, just seeing this now as this is the first time I've been on the site for a long time due to a lot of things being shut down over the past year.

I took a quick look at these models - but nothing is jumping out at me saying that one of them is the model I'm looking for but can't really say for sure.

I'm going to re-think everything and make one last push to find the photo I'm looking for. I'm kind of where I was when I left off the search...I had gotten rid of my collection in either 2003 or 2004 (think the latter) and I remember thinking when I got rid of the photo I'm now trying to find that I hadn't had it for long, only five years. And 2004/1999 feels more right to me as opposed to 2003/1998.

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who has ever seen this photo somehow.

I think what I'm going to end up doing is see my Dad in Western New York for a few days and then visit a few friends in NYC for another few days - while I'm there I'll spend at least one whole day at the New York Public Library. But, I can't do this now as it doesn't appear they are opened up enough yet.

The fly in the ointment would be if it came from a magazine that was totally a one-off but I remember it more as coming from a magazine that I at least looked at every now and then...

Another idea is to offer some kind of reward for someone to find it but not sure how practical that is.

As much as I want to find the photo to complete my collection and then present it, I really want to solve the mystery of it all just to satisfy my curiosity concerning it all. I never really even knew who most of the models even were back then, which would have made this search a lot easier...

I would love to get scans of old 80s-90s French magazines Depeche Mode, Glamour and Le Jardin des Modes.

Been thinking and doing a lot of research over the past month and came to believe that while my photo is from an English-language magazine, it's not in the US or UK (have to rely on the work done and believe it wasn't simply missed).

So, I thought again and confirmed to myself...could it be in Canada? No. New Zealand? No. Australia? I'm leaning no but have reached out to the National Library of Australia.

What I didn't realize all along is that there are other countries in the mix...Elle India, Elle Singapore and Elle South Africa all existed in 1999 and are in English. Which brings me to the following...

In early 2020, I came across the below cover of Elle UK May 1999 (it seemed familiar to me and I thought my photo might be there but it turned out not to be the case:(

s-l225.webp

Last week, I was looking at https://coversarchive.wixsite.com/gallery and I found that very same cover was used for issues of Elle in other countries. I just looked again and the countries were Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan (Jul) and Japan (Aug). The problem is these are basically non-English publications so I'm having a hard time thinking my photo is there.

But.

Which other country has only a few issues showing in this archive for 1999 and fits fairly well with this group of countries? Singapore. Among others, I don't see the covers for April through July. I have a feeling that Singapore used this cover (I am going to guess July because of the other countries even though I would have thought April or May would have been a lot more likely). This was probably the one and only time I ever picked up a magazine from Singapore but I can visualize it in my mind so we will see.

Going out on a limb but think I'm about to find my photo after a solid 19 months worth of searching. If so, I will want to get a very nice color scan of it and perhaps some of the other photos in that editorial and maybe even the Table of Contents (I've always felt - and have used - the Table of Contents in searching for this photo and am curious as to whether my thinking was correct on that after all).

The National Library of Singapore will be looking into this on July 26 when the librarian I reached out to is back from vacation. There is another library in Australia that appears to have it as well but that's it.

I had always planned on buying the magazine on e-Bay or somewhere but I doubt it's going to be possible to even find this anywhere in the world...ever.

Hi Guys,
Does anyone have Vogue Paris June 1963 scans?
I am so deseperately in need for it. Hope you guys can help!

September 1983 would be great :flower:

I'm going to scan 60s British Vogues and Bazaars. And some early 70s British Vogues as well. Anything in particular?
Hey would you have scans of British Vogue May 1961? Am after the Lebanon centrefold story. It is amazing by William Klein...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->