Vlada Roslyakova

zehenspitze said:
She just got confirmed for the Marc Jacobs show. She's got momentum.
:clap: I can't wait to see her at the fw05 shows, I think she'll do very well :flower:

I think this is her at Heatherette Fall 05 a couple of hours ago:

r1765852202.jpg

Atelier said:

r1765852202.jpg
That's her. :o Wow, but her legs are skinny!
Here's another and very close photo.

Attachments

• vlada.jpg
    vlada.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 476
Atelier said:

r1765852202.jpg
Nooooo not another EXTREMELY frail and anorexic looking girl! I was digging her till i saw this pic:cry: *sigh*

She's like Ana Nocon meets Jessica Stam...I like her...but the legs :huh:

esmereldagrubb said:
http://www.modelplanets.com/main/info.php?id=2
5'6 and 63lbs?????? I hope to GOD that this is a mistake, although from what ive seen, it can't be too much more.

aaargh, that site is so fake. yeah, vlada is 32, from san diego and performs at Mall of America :rolleyes:

also, according to them, valentina zeliaeva is slovakian and has light black skin.

people need to steer clear of this website.

gogopilgrim said:
aaargh, that site is so fake. yeah, vlada is 32, from san diego and performs at Mall of America :rolleyes:

also, according to them, valentina zeliaeva is slovakian and has light black skin.

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up, what a bogus website.:huh:

Walking the runway for Luella.

Attachments

• vlada1.jpg
    vlada1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 694
  • vlada2.jpg
    vlada2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 533
^ she looks so lovely :woot:

gogopilgrim said:

:shock: wow, that site is incredibly absurd :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I look at her all I see is skinny bodyparts, this ain't cute anymore :cry: I can't believe this is how she looks naturally, can't be. I don't want to contend she has an ED, but she is much skinnier than other (underweight) models.

I mean.. look at her arms?

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
perlefine said:
When I look at her all I see is skinny bodyparts, this ain't cute anymore :cry: I can't believe this is how she looks naturally, can't be. I don't want to contend she has an ED, but she is much skinnier than other (underweight) models.

I mean.. look at her arms?

attachment.php
arms like that belong to someone with an eating disorder, i would know. Now i have another young model whom i will be worrying about , who is struggling. It makes me so so sad.:cry:

She is cuteness... and, as harsh as this sounds, there's nothing that we can do about a possible eating disorder at this point. We can simply advocate against such diseases and try to enjoy the prettiness of her unique face.

Attachments

• lilyvlada.jpg
    lilyvlada.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,176
  • vlada.jpg
    vlada.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 108
  • young.jpg
    young.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,614
purplelucrezia said:
She is cuteness... and, as harsh as this sounds, there's nothing that we can do about a possible eating disorder at this point. We can simply advocate against such diseases and try to enjoy the prettiness of her unique face.
indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->