Vlada Roslyakova

that model with braces looks cool:P

opening for jeffrey chow :buzz:
00010f.jpg
00020f.jpg

I'm not saying she is or isn't anorexic, but I have skinny arms too, no muscle, not much flab, and I have no eating disorder... I don't know, I just wouldn't jump to conclusions...

Anyway she's mad cute

she is too sweet.

personally i think she is that skinny naturally. some people are just build that way. :unsure:

My body looked like this when I was 13-15. It is possible. But this is another debate entirelly.

Vlada is amazing.

MulletProof said:
that model with braces looks cool:P

opening for jeffrey chow :buzz:
00010f.jpg
00020f.jpg

She looks like a russian porcelain doll I had when I was younger. I really like her look, very sweet and innocent.

She scares me. When I saw this pic, and I had no idea who she was, I almost cried of horror (she's sooo thin:(

00320f.jpg

Although there seems to be much of an improvement from the spring shows - just take a close look at her legs (esp. knees:(
00120f.jpg

foxinthesnow said:
My body looked like this when I was 13-15. It is possible. But this is another debate entirelly.
I know what you mean I was about that skinny when I was around 13/14/15 (I had the knobbiest knees in the world :blush: ) I think her weight might also be more apparent because she's so tall and it stands out more?

beautiful! i think her height stretched her out quick and her body hasn't had time to catch up.. so she's real thinned out. she's young, i really hope she doesn't have an ED.. maybe she is blessed with a superultra fast metabolism!

Hopefully she'll gain more weight as she gets older. After all, she's still growing.

Attachments

• vlada.jpg
    vlada.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 111
  • vlada2.jpg
    vlada2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 549
  • vlada3.jpg
    vlada3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 162
  • vlada4.jpg
    vlada4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 507
Her 'dreadful' boot/jean combination is worn by almost ever new russian/eastern euro girl I've met. Most grow out of it, though. :wink:

She's lovely. :heart:

She looks ill , lets hope she improves in the future , she has such potential like alot of these poor girls........
p.s. : yea the girl with the braces is indeed awesome looking

perlefine said:
You're right Purple :flower:

Aww ^_^

00070f.jpg
aww that is such a cute pic, when I saw it, it occured to me how exhausted the models must be after a fashion week :blush: :flower:

AlmostFamous said:
Her 'dreadful' boot/jean combination is worn by almost ever new russian/eastern euro girl I've met. Most grow out of it, though. :wink:

She's lovely. :heart:

Tis true. I see such style in the streets of Kiev all...the...time. It's the lack of money that most of these girls suffer from which leads to poor choice of clothing.

However, she does look very Russian and she's kehyooot. :blush:

esmereldagrubb said:
and without anything to sustain oneself i imagine as well:cry:
:unsure: I agree that Vlada seems to be too skinny, but there's no reason to imply that she hasn't been eating. Could we make a separate topic for discussions such as this? These debates seem to be repeating themselves constantly in most of the threads :unsure:

Whats up with all the codenscending comments? Poor how? Some of you have tons of nerve and no imagination about life.

I do think her style is awful in that the jeans she chooses are UGLY. I imagine she is limited not by expense (her agency will dress her for castings etc., esp the one she is with- I believe they are known for their makeovers, thank you.) but rather by size choice. The ugly wierd wash jeans she wears earier on in this thread? They seem to be impossibly long and skinny. I can't say the selection is wide... :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
she wore gross pants, maybe to her they were nice, we all learn from mistakes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->