VMan #39 S/S18 : Timothée Chalamet by Collier Schorr

God, bring back Lucky Blue! All is forgiven. This is why I don't care for male models. They give an ounce of what's expected of female models and that's considered the norm. Presley's 'modelling' is laughable. A few pouts here and there doesn't tell a story.

God, bring back Lucky Blue! All is forgiven. This is why I don't care for male models. They give an ounce of what's expected of female models and that's considered the norm. Presley's 'modelling' is laughable. A few pouts here and there doesn't tell a story.

AGAIN agreed 200% ahaha :lol:. I´m also mad when I see such basic moves from male models and such boring *** pictures from photographers: they just have the male model do a few pouts, looking to the horizon, a weird gesture with their hand or feet and ohhhhh that´s a great modeling shot lol BAD BAD BAD freaking annoying :angry: THIS is not not not fashion, the youngsters and instagram fanatics of this generation with love this editorial lol but the old school people who know and follow fashion photography and supermodels know to expect much better than this type of story when it comes to men´s high fashion stories. There, I said it :lol::P I mean come onnnnn it´s the same boring pics we get from Bella ahahaha and Kendall, they look at the camera with NO emotion and `every new kid around is like OH IT´S AMAZING´ lol... :lol: RIGHT... :doh:

AGAIN agreed 200% ahaha :lol:. I´m also mad when I see such basic moves from male models and such boring *** pictures from photographers: they just have the male model do a few pouts, looking to the horizon, a weird gesture with their hand or feet and ohhhhh that´s a great modeling shot lol BAD BAD BAD freaking annoying :angry: THIS is not not not fashion, the youngsters and instagram fanatics of this generation with love this editorial lol but the old school people who know and follow fashion photography and supermodels know to expect much better than this type of story when it comes to men´s high fashion stories. There, I said it :lol::P I mean come onnnnn it´s the same boring pics we get from Bella ahahaha and Kendall, they look at the camera with NO emotion and `every new kid around is like OH IT´S AMAZING´ lol... :lol: RIGHT... :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->