Vogue Arabia December 2018 : Hailey Bieber by Zoey Grossman

I like that! It looks vintage. It's gorgeous. It also helps that it looks nothing like her. :wink: I just wish they airbrushed that tacky little star tattoo on her finger. I'm just nitpicking though. I'm looking forward to the editorial.

She’s been getting a lot of covers lately....Now it makes sense why she married him!

Oh, I thought they were only engaged.

This looks nothing like her which is the most positive thing I can say right now.

I love this cover, excited to see the second! It gives me Andy Warhol poloroid vibes

I can't stand her but... the cover is not bad. Reminds me to Vogue CS with Lara.

"Introducing Mrs Bieber" indeed... I don't like it. She can't pull it off.

Better than I was expecting considering that is Justin Bieber's girlfriend. But nothing great. We have seen this so many times before.

And... a second cover to show off the ring. That in your face boasting didn't work out so well for Mrs. West.
I'm ok with the vintage 70s Penthouse p*rno style of the first cover, but the second cover just makes me think ' trash'.
I'd like to see fashion magazine that are about fashion rather than third rate celebrities wallowing in their own phony image.

I understand the concept of having contrasting ed & covers with the ‘More is more & less is more’ idea but by the looks of the preview it could have been pushed way further to really emphasis that concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->