Vogue Arabia December 2018 : Hailey Bieber by Zoey Grossman

Her mouth is too distracting on the first cover. Hair and makeup looks good and I like this kind of straight closeup as covers. It's eye-catching for sure. This is not bad, but it could have been so much better with an actual model. I don't know why she's been relevant in the first place. She's not a model, she can't model and I fail to see anything interesting about her. Now that she's a Bieber, I'm afraid we'll have to deal with her face more than usual (which was already too much).

This is bad because the first cover is really good, but it doesn't look like her at all...

Zsa Zsa Gabor is alive and well ....... and married to Justin Bieber? Charming prospect! I'm tired of these Vaseline lens (trademarked by @tigerrouge ) covers. This is firstly too close, and her features aren't strong enough for a closeup anyway.

Is Vogue Arabia trying to trend with that coverline? Didn't even know they got married already. Anyway, congrats to Hailey. It's her most successful achievement yet - actually getting married to him. Man oh man, the Vogues are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for January so far. Hopefully now Mr & Mrs Bieber will do us all a favour and both dissapear into the Canadian outback?

Are you saying that because he is not the first rich man that she is going to marry? :huh:

Nope, I'm saying that because she looks like a young Zsa Zsa Gabor......at least to me.

I'm laughing so hard! I really thought it was Bieber's sister or something in that first cover! It looks nothing like her and A LOT like him! :lol:

Whatever though, that cover is tragic. It could have been the best model in the world and would still look tragic. So fake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->