Vogue Australia August 2023 : Margot Robbie by Mario Sorrenti

She looks pretty, but that dress is not good with the pose and angle...

The angle and dress plus the harsh makeup didn't connect.

Probably all their budget for the entire year wasted on an August cover.
Christine is such a fashion person. The name is more important than the result/quality for her.

Looks like she is wearing a meat dress.

Looking like one of those dusty, forgotten dolls staring at you from under the bed.

Just sad, really, to think this is the best they could do.

THEY FAILED MISERABLY !!! I would be sooooo ashamed if I were them ahahha : you have a national superstar on your magazine cover, for a specific movie and theme and you can't even put her in pink outfit with a Barbie look ??????? Hence the same question over and over with magazine editors, for the past 15 years: WHAT ON EARTH DO THEY WANT TO WORK IN FASHION FOR ???? Especially if the end results always show they don't care at all to produce something decent.

At first I thought this was that British lady Sienna Miller....(!!)
I agree, Centenera is just going with Sorrenti, assuming that the name alone will deliver the images....

This is such a waste of Margot. It's all wrong : angle, dress (!), hair.

Seen pictures from the ed and they are equally depressing. I dont blame to OP for not bothering to post them. At this point Vogue needs to start releasing one publication with different covers.

At first I thought this was that British lady Sienna Miller....(!!)
And if they'd wanted to offer a different look to Barbie, the messy boho look would have been an interesting alternative - no pink, no airbrushed perfection, no artificial poses, but you'd still get beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->