Vogue Australia December 2013 : Arizona Muse by Nathaniel Goldberg

beedonaldson

Reaction score

Photographer: Nathaniel Goldberg
Stylist: Jillian Davison
Model: Arizona Muse

vogue.com.au

It's so nice to see models on covers again. Vogue Australia is doing a great job balancing their covers between models and celebrities, in my opinion. Even better that it's Arizona!

Beautiful cover! Love the Prada outfit as well! I almost forget Arizona was one of the Prada girls before. ^_^

Probably the first Arizona cover I like. Very vintage, retro and sophisticated!

Good picture,but she will use 45° face forever?Can't she change the pose when land a cover?

Probably the first Arizona cover I like. Very vintage, retro and sophisticated!

Ow, what about Arizona's Vogue Paris cover (which still gives me goosebumps)?

I think this is a terrific cover, Arizona looks fantastic. The composition is perfection, love the text placement and the colours used. The whole cover just flows - love it.

There are several Arizona covers that I truly love, but this one might be on top.
It's absolutely gorgeous. The colours, the Prada, the hair, Arizona's face. What a great way to end the year, with one of the best covers of 2013 all around if I may say so.

:heart:
(Should anyone find the image without text, i'd love to have it -_-)

It's simple, Arizona looks soft and gorgeous!
Just bored by the hair...

This is downright gorgeous. Can't remember the last time Arizona looked this good. The colors are lovely and warm. Love the pose. Great layout. Well done, VAu.

Wow she always delivers great covers, she's so photogenic it's crazy !

I'm not the biggest Arizona fan but she looks really stunning her, she looks good on any vogue

Absolutely beautiful, Arizona looks so stunning and classic here. Love the touch of retro the colors and styling ad, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->