"Day On the Field"
Model/Star: Isabel Lucas
Photographer: Nicole Bentley
Stylist: Christine Centenera
Hair: Darren Borthwick
Makeup: Linda Jefferyes
Manicure: Bernadette Leva

magazinesdownload.com

Sorry for the post of the Jessica's ed, because have only two shots & it's incomplete.

^ Don't be sorry.
Thanks for posting burbuja8910!

The 'Day on the Field" editorial is heavenly ... INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Isabel Lucas is one of the few actresses that is a great model

I love Arizona's ed as well. She looks beyond model, she's a star.

i don't like jessica hart especially her teeth :ninja: but her editorial is definitely the best!

Whilst the cover shot and cover as a whole are both gorgeous, Arizona's editorial leaves a lot to be desired. It reminds me of those dull Next promotional advertoirals we've seen Arizona do. Jessica Hart's story, on the other hand, is stunning. I've never taken much notice of Jessica until recently, and she looks terrific here. I love how energetic and full of life she looks. She seems to embody the Australian spirit, so how perfect for Vogue Australia to use her to their advantage.

My one criticism with this magazine is their blatant rip-off Vogue Paris layout. The title pages for the fashion stories especially. I've always been a one for a clean and minimalist layout, but I would like to see originality from each edition of Vogue.

Nothing about this issue impresses me. As a huge fan of Jillian Davison's I'm actually dismayed with her wardrobe styling of Arizona for a Bacall piece.

Hart's piece doesn't scream high fashion in any way/shape/form.

Lucas' piece is probably my favorite, but her type of beauty is not something I'm a fan of. Great setup/styling though.

And for cryin' out loud, do we really need Pippa Middleton column, isn't Vanity Fair already doing this with her? Lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->