Vogue Australia January 2021 : Naomi Watts by Carin Backoff

She looks very uncertain, nobody does my Naomi Watts dirty like that! :angry::censored:

Why does she have a Fred Flintstone mouth here?

Loving the combo of black, white and neon green make the cover really standout. Much better than last month Awkwafina. Loving the summer vibe on the cover, very fresh without looking childish. My only complaint is the retouching make her look like Kristen Bell here.

This reminds of their covers from around 2003z

Meh. It's neither bad nor exciting in my opinion, not sure if I would pick this up if it wasn't for being a fan of her or something.

it’s the green chair for me... abysmal.

overall it’s a nice cover even if I’m not madly in love with Naomi’s expression, she looks good.

I feel very attacked by that shade of green.

Not a fan of her, but I really like the cover. Art direction, colour scheme, the post and styling, everything.

Another basic cover from Vogue Australia. There isn’t any improvement in sight since the atrocity that was Awkwafina’s cover last month.

I love Naomi Watts, I never understood why Anna Wintour didn't give her a cover in previous years, she is an actress who has made many films, always impeccable on the red carpets, there are actresses like (Kate Bosworth, Kristen Stewart, Dakota Johnson)

The Hollywood Reporter at best.

Vogue Australia lost it.

Hate the lime green font, the hair behind the ear and well, the photo itself...

Looks like some European high street catalogue or Good Housekeeping mag from the 90s

The cover may not be the most groundbreaking but it's undoubtedly a thousand times better and more Vogue-worthy than Awkwafina's cover from last month. I like Naomi Watts and oddly enough I'm a fan of the neon green masthead with the rest of the colour scheme - it's bold and impactful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->