Vogue Australia November 2009 : Elyse Taylor

Thanks for all the scans. i love from dusk til dawn; it's so very un-Vogue Aus and that is a good thing! Maybe Vogue Aus is on the up (knock on wood)?!

I LOVE Pania Rose...she is so beautiful. Natural goddess look. So impressed with this issue IMO. The ed's are summer loving. Love it.

I love From dusk 'till Dawn. It's beautiful. Can't wait to see Karmen's ed either

I shuddered when I read in the title that Elyse had the cover, but she actually looks fabulous, despite the 90's styling! She's looking a heck of a lot better now she's opted for a natural blonde shade rather than her old peroxide gig.

None of the editorials are really grabbing me though, this will probably be another Aus Vogue I'll sit out.

i saw it in the supermarket last night and was goign to buy (didnt have enough $$ on me) but the cover is wat caught my eye. stunning!

A lovely issue. :heart:
From Dusk till Dawn is my very favorite, the composition, mood.. summer freshness, it's just perfect, makes me wish for a second that I was back in the southern hemisphere, getting all ready for spring breeze.. but no, I love my autumn. :P
The cover is pretty good too, perfect for the theme of the entire issue.. it's amazing how Vogue Australia has improved over the last year, did I miss something? new creative team maybe? :unsure:, I wouldn't even bother to check the coverage but now it's almost guaranteed that I'll find something I love as I scroll down.. and it's always refreshing to see a Vogue that invests in having an identity and representing its readers.. I love that this is finally starting to look Australian (or my idea of it anyway) and less vague.

I just found this at my B&N today! Had to snatch it up; this is my first ever issue of Vogue Australia. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->