hb1110antmedit050911250.jpg
hb1110antmedit030899490.jpg

hb1110antmedit011817948.jpg

hb1110antmedit080706844.jpg
hb1110antmedit060921954.jpg

hb1110antmedit071934737.jpg

hb1110antmedit090850155.jpg

harpersbazaar.com.au

i really only her Amanda in the Celine and the Balenciaga dress... even tho she's got a case of 'Wonky Eye' in the Balenciaga shot.

I like Amanda's best. Kelsey does that squinting eye in 2 of her HB photos ^^

Definitely prefer Kelsey's cover over Amanda's, personally. I am glad Harper's Bazaar decided to give us the option of purchasing either. I also find it interesting that they merged the two editorials together and Kelsey and Amanda ended up literally getting the same amount of exposure from Harper's Bazaar. I think it was evident from Claudia Navone's (Fashion Editor) opinion during the finale, the magazine probably favours Kelsey's look over Amanda's. :smile:

My sister got hers yesterday in the mail and she got Kelsey's cover... I haven't taken a proper look at the magazine yet from the pictures already posted up in the thread the cover for Kelsey does say "Kelsey Australia's Next Top Model" :smile:
Also, my sis got letter of the month! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The shot of Amanda in the color block Céline dress would've made a much stronger cover.

Review

Too many eds shot by Simon Lekias on a beach (3!) plus another (rather lovely) black and white beach ed with Diana Dondoe (I'm scanning this right now).

Models on Top
Ph: Simon Lekias
Models: Amanda, Kelsey
8 pages (all pics that have been posted already and half a page of interview per girl; not particularly interesting to read)

Swept Away
Ph: Will Davidson
Models: Diana Dondoe, Tyson Ballou
14 pages

Push It!
Model: Meg Lindsay
8 Pages of neon, cut-out swimwear and lots of jumping (Trentini's legacy lives on)

Karen Elson
HB.UK reprint

Marc Jacobs, interviewed by Calvin Klein

Making Waves
10 pages of soft, neutral beachwear

Making Waves
Photographer: Simon Lekias

Sorry about the streaky images; I'm having problems with my scanner.

scans by rox_yr_sox

Love Will Davidson!!! It doesn't matter about the models he use but his editorials always seems lovely.

tyson ballou is soo handsome. love the swept away edit.

Amanda's subscriber's cover is gorgeous. Much better than the newsstand.

Double eds for Meg!:buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->