Vogue Brasil October 2007 : Camila Pitanga

xPedro

Reaction score
Português

Depois de muitos anos sem abraçar uma atriz como tema principal, a Vogue Brasil adere a onda Bebel e a coloca como estrela-mor da edição de outubro

E Camilão não pára! Além de ser o assunto principal em todo o Brasil, que não perde as cenas de sua Bebel, na novela Paraíso Tropical, a atriz manda bem no quesito fashionista e ainda encontra tempo para pilotar reforma em seu novo cafofo.
Capa da KEY, a revista de Erika Palomino, a garota do momento deu seus pivôs em dose dupla, para Fábia Bercsek e Cori (para quem estrela a próxima campanha) na edição de verão 2008 do SPFW.
E na seqüência abre a agenda e engata várias sessões de fotos para uma Vogue Especial sobre ela. "Serão, a príncipio, três editorias de moda, todos dirigidos pelo diretor de arte Giovanni Bianco. O primeiro deles rolou neste último fim de semana, aqui em São Paulo, onde Camila posou para Paulo Vainer no cenário em clima de playground criado por Roni Hirsch", conta Adriana Bechara, coordenadora de moda da Vogue Brasil.

As outras matérias serão clicadas por Gui Paganini e Bob Wolfenson e todas terão beauty do mago Daniel Hernandez.

English

After many years without an actress as main theme, Vogue Brasil joins Bebel's wave and put her as the star of the October issue.

And that's not all! Besides being the main subject in Brazil, who watches her as Bebel in Paraíso Tropical, the actress is a fashionista and still has time to do a renovation in her house.

Cover of Key, Erika Palomino's magazine, the girl of the moment catwalked for Fabia Bercsek and Cori (she is the star of their next campaign).

In sequence she photoshoots to a especial Vogue about she. "It will be, to begin with, three aditorials directed by the director of art Giovanni Bianco. The first one was shoot in the last weekend, here in São Paulo, where Camila posed for Paulo Vainer in a playground atmosphere created by Roni Hirsch", says Adriana Bechara, coordinator of fashion of Vogue Brasil.

The other editorials will be shoot by Gui Paganini, Bob Wolfenson and all the beauty will be by the wizard Daniel Hernandez.

source: spfw.com.br

ps.: Sorry for my english! :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Camila Pitanga???? :unsure: I think I've seen her in some soup-operas ... But can't remember her appearance... Any pics of her?

She's in August issue, not October...

I really thing that she is not in Vogu cover... just in RG Vogue august!

some pictures of her

someone asked for pictures of her...

Attachments

• pitanga01.jpg
    pitanga01.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 622.jpg
    622.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
I didn't find the mag selling yet.
I want to see the cover.

Seriously.
hmm.gif

no! I went to a Vogue Party yesterday and receive a August magazine and guess? Its with Camila Pitanga... a boring cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->