Vogue Brazil April 2009 : Ana Claudia Michels by Gui Paganini

nice though prefer the ed to the cover..the ed is very fiiiierce!

The editorial is amazing, but the cover is horrible... I hate!!!

i think this is the best vogue brazil cover i've seen in a long while, especially because of the styling - i generally hate vogue brazil's styling (and photography, and text, etc etc). the pose is good too, and even the ed is not that bad - i like the 2nd, the 4th and the 9th shots...

I kinda like the cover. I don't totally know who Ana Claudia is (I know she is a model but I haven't heard of her much).

^ For me the ed is actually the best I've seen in Vogue Brazil in a while... The cover is pretty good too, even though I can't get the gloves. It's worth buying so far.

great cover and great ed!

I don't think the cover is that bad... the text is awful as always, but she looks good.
Her ed is very nice, I do like the second shot ^_^ Thanks shely :heart:

Love some of the pose's in the editorial. But her expression on the cover is 'off' :doh:

Ohhhh.. I love her and I love everything. From the cover to the editorial!

Got it today:

Espirito Guerreiro
Ana Claudia Michels
Ph.: Gui Paganini

Movimento Dark
Barbara di Creddo (??)

Top Secret
Lovani Pillow (??)

As feras estão soltas
Sasha (re-print Vogue US month ??)
Ph.: Raymond Meier

Gui Paganini issue?
The april issue have 316 pages and strange eds.

I dont like her expression on the cover, but otherwise its cool.The edit is a bore though, that styling puts me to sleep. :blink:

I dont like :( The cover looks better than the preview but still its not good at all.

Model: Ana Claudia Michels

Scanned by me

*1- "Espírito Guerreiro" with Ana Claudia Michels / Ph.: Gui Paganini

*2- "Movimento Dark" with Barbara di Creddo / Ph.: Gui Paganini

*3- "Top Secret" with Jayelle Hudson / Ph.: Gui Paganini

*4- "As Feras Estão Soltas" with Jessica Stam / Ph.: Raymond Meier (Re-print Vogue US March 2009)

She looks kinda old there... Any other pic from the edit would had been better for the cover than this one :(
Thanks for the scan and review :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->