Vogue Brazil January 2016 : Kendall Jenner by Russell James

I don´t care about her but I like this, she´s always a better model when she smiles imo.

What´s "Cuca" btw?

This is a very lovely cover I do wish they shoot with an amazing outdoor location rather than studio

She looks beautiful that's certainly undeniable and she looks alive and rather excited.. but everything else beyond that is wrong! The cropping of the photo and that hair (need I mention?). The overall vibe of the photo would have been perfect for an outdoor shoot (windblown)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her best cover, very nice easy going energy, she is not trying too hard, and has a lovely smile, gorgeous cover.

I don´t care about her but I like this, she´s always a better model when she smiles imo.

What´s "Cuca" btw?

'Cuca Fresca' is an expression for someone with good intentions, uplifting attitude, great energy and very balanced in life :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a Vogue? The cover looks like Cosmopolitan or InStyle but not Vogue..

When I red the tagline I thought kendall was following her step-sister steps jaja.

Kendall tacky as always.

not that bad actually, but I still don't see anything modelisque about her face, I like the energy though

agree with all of you that this doesn't look like vogue but this is the best she's ever looked in my opinion and it feels quite fresh. Good for you, Kendall!

i think this is not one of her best...i dunno...i always like her more on the runway than in print

It's a nice cover but it doesn't look very Vogue, even if it is Vogue Brazil. Prefer her on the runway too.

I'm shocked to say Kendall's smile and energy make the cover sort of work, but the hair looks ridiculous for a studio shoot, the styling's dead boring, and the cropping, like others have said, is off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->