testinofan

███████████████
Reaction score
Allure March 2015 Kendall Jenner by Mario Testino

Kendalljenner twitter

Preview

Kardashianfan/twitter

Well,at least it means her works by Mario Testino is not for Vogue US cover

Can we start calling her La Jenner now that she's a super?? C'mon guys let's make it happen!!!

anyone else see the resemblance to katharine mcphee?

well this is allure magazine about as ho hum as i'd expected.

[J.]Oliver;12958733 said:
She's not going away anytime soon is she?

Unfortunately. She'll always be tied to those low class trash Kardashians in my eyes.

Unlike the majority of models today, Jenner has no tattoos.

Wow, she is so unique, that Kendall. What a trailblazer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok 1. The hairstyle is awful
2. Its clear they were going for a sultry look for the cover, her pose and look did not execute as sultry.
3. In the picture with the guy, she does not exude sultry.

I will say the shot of her with the monkey is a good one though. And her quote about tattoos was so elitist and off-putting.It's one thing not to like the idea of them, but to completely disparage like that is not cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care who's on the cover of Allure, but why are their covers always terrible?????? I feel like Anna needs to step in here, like she did with Lucky.

Ugh, still unimpressed by her. And to think I was starting to find her less offensive as a model.

It's like a match made in heaven. Testino & Kendall serving the kings of mediocrity for Allure

Another deserving cover!!!!! /sarcasm

I don't care who's on the cover of Allure, but why are their covers always terrible?????? I feel like Anna needs to step in here, like she did with Lucky.

She's already wielding considerable influence over here. Remember her position as CN's chief consultant:

According to a release, she will "curate and cultivate the creative vision for the Company, working with the extraordinary editorial talent at Condé Nast to shape its artistic inspiration and innovation across all platforms."

This is not limited to only Lucky. It's Glamour, Allure, GQ, the whole shebang. So I'm quite certain she was very much aware of this cover. Just glad we're getting this for Allure because that rules our a US Vogue for at least 2-3 months tops. Dodged a bullet yet again.

I saw that cover on twitter and totally thought it was Mila Kunis.

The make up is bad. The hair, well they wanted to try something new I guess but it doesn't work for me.
She doesn't give me anything here. It's lifeless.

I just had an epiphany of how her Vogue editorial will look like with Mario. Oh god no. This is bad. She's just so lifeless! Even the cover is as dead as it could get

I have a problem with the hair, doesn't look good on her. Those pictures are not appealing to me :/

This is one of her better editorials... at least her eyes have a spark in the pics. I still think she thrives best on runway.

I don't have a strong opinion on Kendall, but I think here she looks great, very sexy. I mean, it's Allure, this is quite good by their standards.

I can´t believe I´m saying this but for once the layout is too bare... to much open space for an image that it´s not striking imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->