Fashion Editor: Paul Cavaco
Hair: Christiaan
Make-up: Lucia Pica
Manicure: Lisa Jachno
Prop Stylist: Peter Klein
Article: Danielle Pergament

Models: Kendall Jenner + Tomas Guarracino

Source: imcmagazine.com

The fashion and beauty content in terms of styling is quite good in Allure magazine. Alisa Ahmann's second shot would have made a perfect cover imo.

Thanks for posting all the scans, Koko!! :flower:

I think Kendall could be a pefectly fine model. From her perspective, it's excellent that she is beginning her career and honing her modelling skills with high profile publications and photographers - it's just unfortunate for the readers. Maybe in a year or so she'll have grown to be much more dynamic in photographs and maybe she won't, I just think it would be better if that development took place in a much smaller arena than these more commercial, high profile magazines.

I understand that she's on the cover because she is "famous" and has some degree of ability in front of the camera, but I would personally rather she got cover stories when she's a much more skilled and successful model, especially as she is trying to market herself as a high-fashion model more so than being seen as part of the Kardashian Krew.

I definitely agree! She is the "IT" for the moment, I don't think she will have a long career in modeling because she'll be too overexposed, they'll be tired of seeing her and the modeling is very unpredictable.

"The Art of Illusion"

Photographer: Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Paul Cavaco
Hair: Akki
Make-up: Lucia Pica
Manicure: Gina Viviano

Model: Alisa Ahmann

Source: worldmags.net

Last edited by a moderator:
"A New Blueprint"

Photographer: Sebastian Kim
Fashion Editor: Siobhan Bonnouvrier