Vogue Brazil May 2010 : 35th Anniversary Issue by Gui Paganini

I forgot, there's also an editorial with all the cover models!

"Peep Show"
Ph: Henrique Gendre
Model Raquel Zimmermann

scanned by me

wow, i love Raquel's ed :woot: simple and nothing too fancy, has a very 90s feel to it. the last shot is just perfect :heart:

"Dream Team"
Ph: Gui Paganini
Models: Caroline Ribeiro, Isabeli Fontana, Caroline Trentini, Gracie Carvalho, Fernanda Tavares, Aline Weber, Izabel Goulart, Ana Claudia Michels, Emanuela de Paula & Barbara Berger

scanned by me

raquel's editorial is a very subtle sexy.

I love the cover story editorial too. all the ladies look great :smile:

"Quem vem jantar?"
Ph: JR Duran
Model: Barbara Berger

scanned by me

Thanks for scanning
Isabeli is stunning, she's just stand out.

Well.....it's a pity that Gisele, Raquel, Bruna weren't on the cover......but glad to see Gracie, Emanuela on the cover!!! Isabeli & Aline look fantastic btw!!!

The cover is amazing. totally love Isabeli but it would be super fantastic if Gisele, Raquel appear on the cover. Nevertheless, I love the cover.

Thank you very much pipoca ^_^

"Dream Team" is totally amazing, I adore it :heart:
Caroline and Isabeli are the best :heart:

i don't care for the cover in itself, but i'm glad to see that bunch of brazilian models. i don't like raquel's ed though, firstly cause i'm getting so sick of seeing in each fashion magazine, secondly because i can't get over the ridiculous hairstyle. the light is certainly the only thing positive i can point out about those shots.
the 'dream team' ed is great, i like its efficient simplicity.
thanks for your scans pipoca!

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love the cover. It just shows Brazilian elegance and glamour! Love the casting but Raquel and Gisele should've been there too. A bit knockoff from US Vogue but who cares, it works. The color scheme also works.

The key editorial is just simple yet fabulous. Love their poses. And may I say that Isabeli is a natural stand out. Raquel's editorial is beyond words. I love every thing about it.

I just hope this anniversary marks a change in Vogue Brazil. May it be editorial wise or cover wise.

Thanks for scanning

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->