Vogue China April 2008 : Zhang Ziyi by Mario Sorrenti

What a clean and quiet cover. It reminds me of a painting, almost. I like the shadow along her face. I dont' know, it is very eye catching to me.

It's boring and nothing new. but what is she wearing?

It's a nice cover. I like it a lot.

Not a big fan of her but I'm glad she got a VOGUE China cover finally! It looks good, my favorite VOGUE China cover this year so far.

It's boring and nothing new. but what is she wearing?
Yes, it's from Celine SS08 collection
2heexc8.jpg

style.com

the shoot is not bad ,, it's nice and clean.. but again,, too many text on the cover, they are surrounding her!!!:shock::shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
a bit pointless because we can't see the dress or headpiece :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WpBQNu0hDY

Fashion 时装
曼妙花饰
浪漫嬉皮之夏
Beauty 美容
“新”花怒放
粉亚雾妆
换季护肤备忘录
优质睡眠10招
Features 专题
新一代中国名媛华丽转身
章子怡 我知道我要什么
去马德里的25个理由

[vogue.com.cn]

at least they didn't put Du Juan on the cover again or something. and Mario is doing a lot of shooting for them lately yeah?

I really like her. She has perfect face. The cover is not bad either.

Finally Zhang Ziyi got a Vogue China cover... This is nothing spectacular though. It's not even crisp-looking enough. I can easily see this on Marie Claire instead. Her Bazaar cover for Taiwan, however, I loved. Still trying to hunt down a copy on eBay...

what has she done lately?....
well...vogue china said that only fashion icon goes to cover...maybe they are tellin that miss zhang finally got the taste to be on a vogue cover ?
i love mario sorrenti's work, the cover looks nice indeed.

I think she's flawless, don't really get why so many people hate her and call her 'plain', she's much more beautiful than most of the young generation of chinese/taiwanese/cantonese celebrities.

I find something touching in the paleness of the image, the stillness.

Zhang is so beautiful :crush:
nice cover & good for her! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->