Vogue China December 2006 : Gisele

eunka

anything for fashion :)
Reaction score
I saw newest issue of Vogue China today. Gisele is on the cover. I`ll try to take a picture with my camera tomorrow :flower:

Gisele is amazing. :heart: Hope the cover comes out soon. :woot:

I LOVE Gisele and I can't understand anyone who thinks otherwise... although I'm usually not very fond of Vogue China covers.

why?! out of all the china vogues...why her?
my friend's dad is getting this issue(possibly) for me and out of all the great models they choose..why gisele
i dont like her :(

Vogue China always has top models and supermodels on its covers which is great. This seems to be the Gisele's second China Vogue cover.

why Gisele? now that they're obsessed with supermodels, bring Karolina!

I don't know why many people dislike Gisele. I love her and i think that every single cover she does is amazingly beautiful! Gisele is power, she has everything to make a magazine popular. :D Can't wait to see the pictures!

Gisele is one of those models who I feel very indifferent about, I neither particularly like or dislike her. Anyway I look forward to seeing the cover, rather her than a celebrity any day.

200610313569883.jpg

vogue.cn

i dislike Gisele
but this cover is great!!!

one of the best cover of vogue china!!!~~~

My instant impression: I like it. Though a secondary reaction is now kicking in... that there's a kind of 'Exorcist' thing going on with her neck, but I'm sure that's due to the reduced size of the image. I look forward to a bigger scan from anyone who has the time to do it. Advance thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->