Vogue China December 2010 : Lara Stone by Willy Vanderperre

Starry

Reaction score
w4BzL.jpg

t.sina.com.cn/voguechina

I think I love it. It looks very dreamy and fantastical. Very 'Nutcracker'-esque.

What a very simple yet fabulous cover. I love how she's smiling and not to "high fashion" smirk. Love the Dior Couture dress as well as the pose. The colors work well. I love it.

Lara has been delivering wonderful covers so far.

there is something bizarre about the placement of the head:ermm:

awww it's so nice to see a more refined soft side of Lara finally!
which she pulls off beautifully, may i add :heart:

Beautiful! :heart: Love the soft colours and the dress is magical. And I agree it's nice to a refreshing side of Lara.

when Lara smiles like a girl, she becomes Heidi Mount. the dress looks qirky that I'm not so in love with this cover, but it's fine.

I really like it but it kinda reminds me of her December 2009 Vogue UK cover with the dreamy gown.

Love the whole thing :wub:, though I'm not so into the pose.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dreamland": great concept, perhaps not the best portrayal but I'll give them props, you can't really go wrong with Stone on a cover!

Wow, first Vogue China cover that I like. Love this one! :heart: Lara looks so beautiful. I especially love the hairstyle. ^_^

I wonder if people would like it if it wasn't Lara on this cover? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably, because there are other models that do better with this styling. Lara's more interesting to me when she's styled more dramatically. I'm not a fan of her when they try to make her pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->