Vogue China February 2011 : Gisele Bündchen by Patrick Demarchelier

I just love Classics Represented. The clothes are amazing and Liu Wen looks gorgeous in them.

*slams fists on lunchroom table and begins to chant*
AR I ZO NA AR I ZO NA!!

in the supplement editorial i love that background they always use! it's so beautiful.

also love arizona's editorial can't get enough of her atm :D

Spring Blues! :woot: Arizona resembles Daria W so much, print wise. I'm hoping she improves on the runway, so I can like her full-on.

arizona's editorial by akraans is really the best of the issue, even though I hate the styling, her poses are incredible. gisele's editorial, I can't tell whether I like or hate. It's so plain, and she is making virtually the same face in every shot, yet something about it makes me give it a second look...

Vogue China always has excellent eds like seriously how do they do it o.O

Great eds indeed. Love Arizona's most.
Thanks for scanning, push.

The editorials in Vogue China always look so fresh compared to other editions of Vogue. I don't know if it's because of push's fantastic scans or because of how great the editorials are on their own, but it's always such a pleasure to look at these editorials.

She looks incredibly yound and fresh on the cover. So 1998..her first year in the industry, right?

^ She started in 1995 or '96 I think... and yeah, she looks really young indeed. I was just looking at her ed from 2002 (shot by Corinne Day) and she looked the same!

^Do you mean the 3rd pic at #159? It's 1996 Fall/Winter Haute Couture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->