Vogue China February 2011 : Gisele Bündchen by Patrick Demarchelier

Vogue China never fails to impress me :smile: I love it when they use Newcomers & Chinese models :wub:

Gisele looks beautiful in every single picture but I don't like the styling. Very forgettable. I really would like to see the photos printed, though.
btw thanks for all the scans push, it deserves 1000 karmas :flower:

"Handsome Woman"
Ph: Daniel Jackson
St:Tiina Laakkonen
M:Valerija Kelava & Ming Xi

my scans

Daniel Jackson's ed reminds me of something that Sorrenti might've shot five years ago...I'm on the fence.

Gisele & Demarchelier can just do no wrong though; not the most exciting duo but they always produce something fresh.

Vogue China is really stepping up to the plate. They continue to deliver some of the best stories. I love Boyish Allure and Handsome Women. Fantastic issue.

Great looking issue so far. Absolutely love Gisele's editorial. The styling is magnificent...could do without the Balmain (it doesn't seem to fit with the slightly 'dressier' looks in the story), but besides that, every outfit is gorgeous. I especially love the shot with the Haider Ackermann jacket.

LOVE what I'm seeing so far. Thanks for the scans, push!!

This issue is absolutely solid. Dan Jackson's story is the clear standout, though.

"Spring Blues"
Ph:Camilla Akrans
St:Elissa Santisi
M:Arizona Muse

my scans

"Simple Games"
PH:Nathaniel Goldberg
M:Britt Maren

my scans

Your scans are amazing, push. I thank you a lot for them! Arizona and Britt's eds are superb.

Supplement
"Classics Re-Presented"
Ph:Victor Demarchelier
M:Liu Wen

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back