Vogue China December 2012 : Karlie Kloss by Sølve Sundsbø

Thanks for the review, Jelavender! Really looking forward to seeing Tao and GVS's eds!

Cover+Story HQ:

Black Night
Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø
Model: Karlie Kloss
Styling: Nicoletta Santoro
Hair: Shon
Make-Up: Lloyd Simmonds
Nails: Elsa Deslandes

dooland

:blink: Sølve & Karlie Disappointment :unsure:

Editorial HQ:

Miss Vogue: Line Rhyme
Photographer: Henrique Gendre
Model: Emma Pei
Styling: Yi Guo
Hair: Johnny
Make-Up: Addy Lee

dooland

Editorial HQ:

Vogue Trend: Follow The Shimmer
Photographer: Giorgio Batu
Model: ?
Styling: YoYo Yao

dooland

Editorial HQ:

Vogue Trend: Fully Loaded
Photographer: Jason Capobianco
Model: Liu Li Jun
Styling: Grace Lam
Hair: Janet Lee
Make-Up: Dickey Blue

dooland

Editorial HQ:

Vogue Trend: The Puffer Jacket Goes Glam
Photographer: Li Qi
Model: ?
Styling: Candy Lee
Hair: Bon
Make-Up: Daniel Zhang

dooland

Beauty Editorial HQ:

Byzantine Lux
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Model: Tao Okamoto
Styling: Clare Richardson
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Make-Up: Yadim
Nails: Elisa Ferri

dooland

:heart: beautiful

Editorial HQ:

Oriental Tales
Photographer: Karim Sadli
Model: Liu Wen
Styling: Alastair McKimm
Hair: Yannick D'Is
Make-Up: Yadim
Nails: Typhaine Kersual

dooland

:blink: Sølve & Karlie Disappointment :unsure:
Yeah, seriously :blink: It looks so flat, all the movement goes lost in the awful editing of the photos. And the styling is bad. This is quite the disaster.

Nothing really excites me here. It's really all just more of the same. Vogue Trend: Fully Loaded looks just like the Armani editorial with Liu Wen from a few months back. Setting, styling and all. Tao looks gorgeous in her editorial, but the ed itself looks cheap, too. Even Liu Wen's editorial looks awkward, which is also very disappointing because I've been loving all of Karim Sadli's recent work. Not their finest issue. :doh: Thanks for all the HQs, Mat!

Editorial HQ:

White Touches
Photographer: Sharif Hamza
Model: Guinevere Van Seenus
Styling: Clare Richardson
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Make-Up: Wendy Rowe
Nails: Maki Sakamoto

dooland

:wub:beautiful as ever GvS delivers

^ She sure does, you can count on her to bring it. What an insipid issue this is, especially for December. Thanks a million for posting the content, Mat. :heart:

I just love Liu's editorial by Karim...first time that I've really been impressed with his work. If you took away the Givenchy earring shot, it would have been a perfect story. I love that the ornate, Eastern influences are already appearing in some F/W eds, although I'm sure by this time in six months I'll be sick of it.

Love how VC mixes older, established photographers and newer ones, in particular elevating the latter group's work to a high level. Thanks a lot Mat_Cyruss :flower:.

I love all the content really, Karlie's ed is gorgeous and so simplistic.

Seriously, what is with Vogue China's terrible covers? They could've used the 5th shot in Liu's ed or the last shot in Guinevere's ed, eithercould've made for fantastic, eye-catching covers. The content is great as usual.

guinevere's ed is gorgeous :woot: i wish she was the cover girl cos karlie's ed/cover here is just disappointing

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice edits especially for a December issue. Karlies editorial is so much better than t he cover, she looks fabulous in those black gowns:flower:And love Lius, she looks gorgeous and the styling is fierce:heart:

Elizabeth Hurley by Stockson Johnson

snapped by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->