Vogue China January 2013 : Zhou Xun by Karl Lagerfeld

Beautiful she looks stunning, really grab attention.

She is Chinese actress Zhou Xun.

And one of the captions reads "Zhou Xun under the lense of Karl Lagerfeld"

Disaster styling.Using Nicoletta Santoro as stylist is a shame for Vogue China.

Not my taste in covers, but it is quite nice. And Zhou is beautiful.

I like Zhou Xun, but this wasn't a very flattering photo I have to say..

and...was it inspired by Choupette Lagerfeld? :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea who she is and I don't think this is a good cover either. Just something missing. Life, perhaps?

Great colours and the makeup, but something is really repulsing about the cover. Maybe the styling.

first Vogue Japan lost its magic and now Vogue China...

Its just unimpressive, i will never understand why he gets work as a photographer, sigh.

A creepy doll is about to be suffocated to death by exotic birds and Karl Lagerfeld happened to be there to snap it.

I like Zhou Xun but too bad this cover didn't do a justice :doh: Who's the stylist? There's just too much styling going on & the eye makeup looks uneven (or it's just the camera). Would be better if the styling got toned down a lil bit. Not a good start for a new year...

Zhou Xun by Karl Lagerfeld

Preview

weibo.com/voguechina

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Zhou Xun but too bad this cover didn't do a justice :doh: Who's the stylist? There's just too much styling going on & the eye makeup looks uneven (or it's just the camera). Would be better if the styling got toned down a lil bit. Not a good start for a new year...

it could be Lagerfeld as well. We all know how he likes to over style:innocent: (cough cough Pre Fall 2013)

oh God. horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->