Vogue China July 2009 : Anna Selezneva by Camilla Akrans

OMG This is sensational. Camilla Akrans :buzz:
Anna's editorial is incredible. I'm so pleased for her.

A soft focus, heavily airbrushed, pink toned outdoors editorial featuring a model stretching out against a rock?! AND the photographer is Camilla Akrans?!

Surely you jest! :shock:

This sort of thing has never happened before in old issues of Numero. I can barely hold my shock inside of me. I have never seen anything like this once a month, every month.

</sarcasm>

Anna looks beautiful but Anna is beautiful so that isn't a feat really...

This all very pretty but feels very redundant at the same time. I like Akrans a lot but repetition isn't what I'm in the mood for today.

Very impressive eds all round:woot: Obvioulsy starting with Anna's which is just exceptional and so beautiful:heart: So many pics and so much to look at.
I'm not really aware of Mackenzie H, but bloody hell she's gorgeous and exactly what a beauty ed. should like.:D
Egle's 4 pics are just outstanding and really show her versatility, with her range of stunning facial expressions.:wub:
Thanks Aja Mok for all the pics and cannot wait to see HQ's.

What a stunning ed and cover, i swear this makes me wish it was for Vogue that is easier to access for me, like Vogue Germany.etc sigh!

wow! Anna Selezneva's invading Asia, 1st Vogue Nippon and now Vogue China! whoa! I love that beauty ed with Mackenzie, so fresh and sexy!

I quite like anna's ed it not exactly innotive but lovely and it nice to see her so soft

Anna looks really good with this haircut/wig.
My fav pic is the cover. Gorgeous in that lavender dress. :heart:

Anna's ed is simply gorgeous, I like everything about it!

This ed is simply amazing. So good to see Anna photographed by Camilla, I think she's really talented.

oh my god, yes! i love the editorial..it is indeed Akran's work! i megalove it! could tell it was Akrans from the first photo..good photographer! ^_^

I never like Anna S. but she looks incredibly great on the cover and in the ed. Camilla Akrans can do no wrong in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->