Vogue China May 2017 : Liu Wen by Terry Richardson

So great to have this come out during Sexual Assault Awareness month of all times.

Awful. They need to change their team. Meanwhile, i am about to look at old vogue china editorials...

Photgrapher: Terry Richardson
Stylist: Daniela Paudice

weibo.com/voguechina

So happy for Liu. Not a fan of Richardson but her presence always shines no matter how bad or catalogue the photography might be...She deserves many solo covers. I hope she will one day get a solo Vogue Italia.

^^^ Just the fact that Lui Wen is a top model with consistent work is a good enough assurance that there’s still some competency in the industry, when you look at the current state of fashion models. Unless you’re a Hadid, a Jenner, a spawn of some celebrity, or the latest most popular SM vapid young thing-- high profile, prestigious covers aren’t going to happen for you. And add to that the blunt fact that Asian models aren’t particularly popular at the moment with the SM-masses, and it’s a double-whammy for such a classic beauty as Lui.

BTW, looks like she’s doing her darnest to look as plain, and giving the one-expression blank stare that’s made Kendall and Bella such bewitching models… Bless you Lui Wen, but you’ll always look full of warmth and alive no matter how hard you may try to look hollow and vapid.

Loooove my girl Liu but what an uninspiring, boring cover/editorial. C'mon Vogue China, you can do better than this.

Preview:

1. 'Suited Up': Kris Grikaite by Daniel Jackson

2. 'Gravity Defying': Iselin Steiro by Solve Sundsbo

3. 'Wet Look': Luping Wang by Liz Collins

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"